IGNORED

the THINGS YOU DON'T LIKE thread

LimpyLoo

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest isaki

Especially when you're trying to get them to properly listen to a track...

uggghh when someone skips through a track to the "good part"

this whole time change that took effect...

what time change?

Artichokes. They look like a vegetable from the tortured pit of Hell itself, the anguish focused into the spiny points of their leaves, threatening any and all who dare to consume that vengeance will be swift and more than moderately unpleasant.

I might have this impression because I got sick right after eating three of the fuckers and puked them up in bed, but in general I just disagree with their existence.

Lag. I hate that too --so distracting. I can't even focus on the conversation when I'm noticing that the whole time.

That weird smokey carrot taste that stings in the back of my throat when I smoke pot. Ugh, got that right now. :trashbear:

Well up until about a week ago I officially didn't smoke pot due to it giving me crazy delusions, but I chanced it a couple times this week for fun, and so far no madness. But without that it's really just kind of boring and pointless, for me anyway.

Especially when you're trying to get them to properly listen to a track...

I hate it when people try to get me to listen to tracks they like and sit there like dopes waiting to see the reaction on my face, or getting angry that I'm only halfway into the idea

(i'm halfway kidding, but seriously)

Well up until about a week ago I officially didn't smoke pot due to it giving me crazy delusions, but I chanced it a couple times this week for fun, and so far no madness. But without that it's really just kind of boring and pointless, for me anyway.

how does it affect your music making ability zeph?

Sorry for the delayed response...apparently I haven't checked this thread in 5 days, which is surprising. I don't think I've ever worked on music after smoking pot. Maybe that's what I'm doing wrong!

Oatcakes!

I agree. I thought that it would be a good idea to buy these chocolate covered english buiscuits on sunday for work (some famous brand, was surprised that they sell them here now. Anyway, i thought that the outcake version might be less sweet and somewhat healthier (yeah, i know, lol etc). Anyway, they were sugary as fuck and not very nice. blehcakes.

Archived