IGNORED

Exai Alcofribas Review

Alcofribas

I stand here after reading this via laptop, just finished eating my breakfast muffin, staring out the window at some trees and brush, sun shining through, blown away by the sheer density of this review. My reality is shaken and absolute.

Exai Disc 1 = E=mc2 + Exai Disc 2 = E=mc2 = E=mc4

Doubled power and super fast. A blur for every second but a magentization of pieces. Pure, like water from mountain. Wow 10/10

• 5 months later...

ok. i just got back from a trip to manchester and sheffield where i was studying idm, a trip which culminated in me playing two 10hr radio mixes live with the 'chre a couple weekends ago. there i learned that the ae bros will soon be releassing a new album called "excite." having earned the respect and in some cases intimate friendship with some in the most elite idm circles i was able to score a copy of this new album without any problems which should be arriving shortly via amazon. i figure there's no reason to delay any longer and i'll just write a review now. i'll also be including some choice bits from two 10hr interviews i did with sean and rob last weekend.

i want to make sweet, slow luv 2 u alcofribas, in yr aenus :wub:

ok. i just got back from a trip to manchester and sheffield where i was studying idm, a trip which culminated in me playing two 10hr radio mixes live with the 'chre a couple weekends ago. there i learned that the ae bros will soon be releassing a new album called "excite." having earned the respect and in some cases intimate friendship with some in the most elite idm circles i was able to score a copy of this new album without any problems which should be arriving shortly via amazon. i figure there's no reason to delay any longer and i'll just write a review now. i'll also be including some choice bits from two 10hr interviews i did with sean and rob last weekend.

i want to make sweet, slow luv 2 u alcofribas, in yr aenus :wub:

tumblr_mlqokcEgfJ1rcm6npo1_400.gif

I feel like I still don't understand this album. But the review helps. 'specially the choice interview clips. :beer:

I wonder what a rob solo project would sound like. I mean.. isolate the lush pads and it would almost be overwhelmingly lush. For bladelores im pretty sure sean had to get in there and cut some edge into the lush in order for them to release the tune.

• 2 weeks later...

Imagine sean trying to explain this to a new girlfriend.

"there's this website it's like a forum -- do you know what that is? -- anyway, and they have this thing where every one says "sean pls." I'M sean, don't you see? they're desperate for me to reach out to them. so yeah, I'm pretty successful imo."

Archived