IGNORED

Facebook

YangYing

Looking back at those videos....that is some sexy marketing.

Although i never expected to go over to Twoism and see them get excited like the way they that they did.....and them come back here and see some gaybears eating eachothers assholes out.

*dwells on yesterdays harvest*

i can't tell if the background voices in that csch vid are russians or BoC themselves making the track

hype as frick tho that they seem to be making an album full of extended noise solos

It would be really neat if, purely hopeful thinking here, they tuned into live radio transmissions, especially numbers stations or military shortwave signals, and incorporated them into a live set. Johnny Greenwood usually does this when Radiohead plays "National Anthem" live - when I saw them in Houston in 2008 the song concluded and a voice of a car salesman on a local advert was being played through a delay pedal. It's neat way of having something unique and unpredictable for every single performance...assuming they ever played live again.

Archived