IGNORED

Ae mixlr BOC trivia

YangYing

Good of Sean respecting them and not streaming unreleased BOC tunes but god damn what I want that Cichli-cover now!! 

Maybe they will cut off everyone more then ever if they play it. 

Pretty sure in the Autechre AA, somebody asked them what they thought about Tomorrows Harvest and Sean just brushed the question off. Saying he couldn't bothered to even talk about anything BOC. Definitely got the feeling he just didn't want the ball ache of the phone ringing and getting an ear full.

I presume Sean and Rob have also signed the Official Boards Of Canada Secrecy Act.

41 minutes ago, beer badger said:

Pretty sure in the Autechre AA, somebody asked them what they thought about Tomorrows Harvest and Sean just brushed the question off. Saying he couldn't bothered to even talk about anything BOC. Definitely got the feeling he just didn't want the ball ache of the phone ringing and getting an ear full.

I presume Sean and Rob have also signed the Official Boards Of Canada Secrecy Act.

Sean: i like TH and i'm waiting to see who figures out the samples

(questioner) [expand on this?]

Sean: nah i'm not getting dragged into some long boc critique ... i like TH a lot but i do miss the little keyboard runs, i hope they return after the harvest

Archived