IGNORED

Various Artists - EDM B2

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Samples here apparantly, cant check here at work tho:

http://www.virginmedia.com/music/browse/various-artists/albums/382983

Lol I almost got excited there, then some bland stupid singersongwriter painful pop song starts playing, same song with every track. So no, no samples as of yet I´m afraid!

Did pre-order EDM B2 anyway though, together with EOD vol. 2 and some more Rephlex stuff I've been behind on.

Samples here apparantly, cant check here at work tho:

http://www.virginmedia.com/music/browse/various-artists/albums/382983

Lol I almost got excited there, then some bland stupid singersongwriter painful pop song starts playing, same song with every track. So no, no samples as of yet I´m afraid!

Did pre-order EDM B2 anyway though, together with EOD vol. 2 and some more Rephlex stuff I've been behind on.

My bad! Argh, I was looking forward to listening to them when I got home...

What is the deal with EOD, I keep hearing about them. Who is behind it? Worth buying, would you chaps say? :beer:

EOD is a poster on here (believe his username is noise) and he makes amazing musakz. Check out the EOD EAP on bandcamp and his releases under the CN moniker. The guy has talent and any of his works are worth buying imo.

I've also pre-ordered this and EOD Vol. 2, along with Aleksi Perala Mental Union 2 disc edition and Mental Union 3

Guest jasondonervan

Well, Amazon UK is showing a release date of today with 'Usually dispatched within 1-3 weeks', so :shrug:

Guest jasondonervan

Just got a speedy reply from the lovely Phil at Norman:

"I suspect it'll be delayed as it's Rephlex related and they never get it together to release their records on time! It's not gonna be here today. I know that much!"

:cerious:

Just got a speedy reply from the lovely Phil at Norman:

"I suspect it'll be delayed as it's Rephlex related and they never get it together to release their records on time! It's not gonna be here today. I know that much!"

:cerious:

Phil :wub:

Exact same for me here. Pre-Ordered from Norman a few weeks along with EOD Volume 2. I also did this for EDM A2 and Volume 1, and have been very happy with their service! I also live outside the UK and had no problems receiving the items.

That said, I hadn’t realised this was releasing today. Overall, I’ll be happy for it along arrive with Volume 2, seems more likely to me at this point. If it is anything like the first then it will be a stonker!

Archived