IGNORED

Burger King

perunamuusi

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I forget what those greasy rolled looking snacks are called, because I haven't seen an adult human being ever eat one. I remember them being really popular when I was a fourth grader, though.

I forget what those greasy rolled looking snacks are called, because I haven't seen an adult human being ever eat one. I remember them being really popular when I was a fourth grader, though.

Lays used to make them and they were called hoops weren't they? Don't they still make em actually?

Hello, I'm a greasy adult human being. In my expert opinion, those are Combos.

edit: Beat to the punch. I'm gonna need more chip-sourced computer grease if I'm gonna post fast enough to be on wattm

oh so the filling is soft, thanks jules i was wondering about that. Cause they're called crackers and it didn't make sense given their shape.

DAMNIT !! i want to try one now.

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

they look like these...

pedigree-markies-treats-20144-7537_zoom.

lol. I didn't realise they were stuffed either... and with fake cheese? Sounds pretty grim

Look at the flavours man.

combos.jpg

I gotta try pepperoni. (the back of my mind is telling me NO, in the same way that that picture that luDD took of his burgarian burger king burger, would psycologically traumatize anyone enough to think twice about eating at random big chain burger places. (mainly cause they use steamers to hold the precooked patties, who cleans those things etc, plus pustule like deposits resident exterioris. (actually similar to the faces of the ppl that cook and maintain those places))).

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

So basically they are all cheese flavour, some with added meat and shit? I'd try out of curiosity but probably not more than once. One Twinkie was enough for me too. My body felt violated

They're just filled with a salty, vaguely cheeselike paste which is pizza/nacho/cheddar/butt/etc. flavored. If you never eat a bag of combos, you'll be fine. In fact, i think they are supposed to represent a person's arteries after consuming them.

Guest tht tne

they look like these...

pedigree-markies-treats-20144-7537_zoom.

that doesn't faze me... i still hanker after texas toothpicks, even though hardee's stopped selling them and amazon only has them as dog biscuits

we had these delicious "cheese" filled snacks...

smiths-cheese-flavoured-moments-28g_1.jp

i remember them being pretty good.

but then i also liked scampi fries...

SCAMPI%20FRIES.jpg

kids would eat them at playtime and force their fingers under friends noses saying "smell yer maw!"

(maw = mum)

those were the days.

SCAMPI%20FRIES.jpg

SMELL YER MAW!

My lady and I were eating a pack each of Scampi Fries yesterday and I introduced her to this practice.

She, having seemingly grown up in isolation and being unfamiliar with most things, was horrified and amused at the same time (horrimused?)

These are also filled with cheese flavored not-cheese:

cheese-footballs1.jpg

Archived