and baby when you dance

I can see a bowl of cheese flavoured moments in your eyes

(EYES)

LOL! is this the song from Grease?

• 1 month later...

i walked past a burger king

I have a feeling I'll regret asking, but:

How was it?

it smelled like farting, burnt cow buttock or maybe those butthole scraps and eyeballs they sweep from the cow factory cutting room floor, or both

How was it?

it smelled like farting, burnt cow buttock or maybe those butthole scraps and eyeballs they sweep from the cow factory cutting room floor, or both

I didn't read whether that was a good or bad experience.

I'm chiming-in on this thread, just to mention Combos. Yes, Combos were the shit. When they first came out, they were like the best snack ever, and the pizza ones were amazing. But Combos are for when one is too poor to buy real pizza, so one gathers loose change and buys that shit. Cuz anything in a silver bag is not even close to food.

But yah, I can confirm-- in elementary school, these could dominate a field trip, a recess gathering, a class gathering- an anything. You could just touch girls all over their bodies and make out in the dumpsters with them if you had Combos (but only the pizza ones). You could immediately rise the ranks of popularity just by having a bag of Combos. "Dude- are those Combos?! (i.e. I just saw the commercial for that shit yesterday, and I don't buy my own snacks cuz I'm 10, so holy fuck you have Combos).

Another form of playground power were fruit snacks (especially if they had white ones, like in Shark Bites).

As for OP-- I thought those were lentils, but... look like veins or something. Anyway, fast food burgers are GARBAGE, but I do enjoy eating them. Like if you smoke up and eat a shitload of McBurgerKingnald's, it's like bumping one substance with another.

How was it?

I didn't read whether that was a good or bad experience.

I thought the enjoyment in his post was evident

An excellent point, I apologize for my oversight.

Guest Gravity

I'm chiming-in on this thread, just to mention Combos. Yes, Combos were the shit. When they first came out, they were like the best snack ever, and the pizza ones were amazing. But Combos are for when one is too poor to buy real pizza, so one gathers loose change and buys that shit. Cuz anything in a silver bag is not even close to food.

But yah, I can confirm-- in elementary school, these could dominate a field trip, a recess gathering, a class gathering- an anything. You could just touch girls all over their bodies and make out in the dumpsters with them if you had Combos (but only the pizza ones). You could immediately rise the ranks of popularity just by having a bag of Combos. "Dude- are those Combos?! (i.e. I just saw the commercial for that shit yesterday, and I don't buy my own snacks cuz I'm 10, so holy fuck you have Combos).

Another form of playground power were fruit snacks (especially if they had white ones, like in Shark Bites).

As for OP-- I thought those were lentils, but... look like veins or something. Anyway, fast food burgers are GARBAGE, but I do enjoy eating them. Like if you smoke up and eat a shitload of McBurgerKingnald's, it's like bumping one substance with another.

Oh man, I haven't had pizza Combos in years. Damn you for these cravings.

You could just touch girls all over their bodies and make out in the dumpsters with them

necrophiliac?

No, Combos did not give you murdering or corpse-loving skillz. But the dumpster area by the handball courts had the most privacy, for Combos fueled voluntary molestation. One time by those dumpsters, I wanted to show karate skillz to some girl, so I asked her to kick me (she had just started learning karate). So she threw her kick, I caught it, then swept her standing leg. Of course, she flew back, with the back of her head smashing the concrete. She cried. I got busted. But she was actually cool after that.

I really didn't think that kind of shit through back then, and I don't think eating Combos and fruit snacks and school lunch really helped. And candy. We all used to save our change to buy candy at the ice cream truck after school, which is essentially converting money into poison.

had that chicken sandwich. wasn't bad.

that coke icee is pretty good for a buck too.

I'm generally not a fan, but $1.04. you gots to. in agreement with icee.

Archived