IGNORED

Burger King

perunamuusi

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This looks pretty horrible, was this supposed to be a cheeseburger or a Crispy Chicken? Cause the latter one has similar looking stuff in its coating that is supposed to be there ... but I fear this is just supposed to be beef, in which case it's somewhat disgusting but probably still okay to eat. Just proves they bought the cheapest meat available with lots of veins and gristles and other stuff that avoided the shredder.

Not even a fast food restaurant could afford such a(n obvious) fuck-up in Germany, they'd get fined or even (temporarily) shut down right away cause there's always controls and administrations and hygiene regulations and so on, making life near impossible for smaller family restaurants or people who aren't millionaires when they start their business.

Regardless, I'm going to eat BK later today without fearing for my life. Guess I can thank the Environmental Health Officers regime for that. :cerious:

I see you took a bite before taking the pic. Did you eat the whole thing?

Didn't eat any of it. Spat it out immediately after opening it up to check for gherkins.

Going veggie again now

this is called glocalization. the familiar format of western fast food service adopts local food culture, namely that disguisting, veiny, fungal slab of meat that hungarians eat daily in order to preserve their low life expectancy.

thats toad's meat.

You kind of deserved it for eating at Burgen King, if you eat at one of those places you are always at risk for something like this.

You should know better, spend 3 dollars more and eat somewhere else.

Yeah fuck me right, i mean its not like there is enough literature out there that shows places like Burger King and Mcdonalds are fucking garbage.

I mean, maybe i'm not optimistic enough you know, i'm sure there is ONE franchised fast food restaurant out there that went rouge and serves good food.

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

Those are flavour pustules. They make the already delicious reconstituted mechanically reclaimed meat even tastier

lol eugene.

Also, it does look like they cooked the patty at too low a temperature, and so the juice burst out from everywhere and settled on the outside. Not that i'm attempting to justify that meal as an edible object, cause it looks fucking horrible and i'm glad to hear that you spat it out and are still with us in the land of the living !!

Shouldn't make you go vego though. I'm sure there are just as many ways of unhygenically fucking that up too. Like preparing salads on cutting boards that have been used for meat (should provide link from food poisoning thing i read about from the US the other month, but too lazy to look it up).

Yeah fuck me right, i mean its not like there is enough literature out there that shows places like Burger King and Mcdonalds are fucking garbage.

I mean, maybe i'm not optimistic enough you know, i'm sure there is ONE franchised fast food restaurant out there that went rouge and serves good food.

LOL

i was curious so i googled around about hungarian food culture and found out that such meat is traditionally used in desserts as well:

dessert.jpg

oh fuck lol

more googling: in early 1920's hungarian healers used this meat as a facial mask, apparantely it increased facial skin elasticity and prevented wrinkling. found an old photo:

sep.jpg

Archived