IGNORED

Burger King

perunamuusi

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did that burger tasted worse than you'd expect in order for you to you took a look, or is that stuff you normally do? Look what you're eating even though you went to a BK, that's kind of half heartedly living on the wild side, no? Looks awful, but don't expect any better from a BK, tbh. It's pure garbage food.

i think those are squashed peas stuck to the burger. But then you gotta ask yourself what the fuck are peas doing on the BK menu in Hungary? I'm pretty much vegetarian when i travel abroad because I don't like the way they source their meat. They don't have any rules or ethics.

But yeah, i really do hope that is squished peas on the underside of that squished stegasurus' left testicle.

i was curious so i googled around about hungarian food culture and found out that such meat is traditionally used in desserts as well:

dessert.jpg

Best Answer

Bought this in BK at budapest airport.

2wgf7ko.jpg

I looks like a load of miniature anuses. Anii.

They should call it 'The Aberdeen Anii'.

more googling: in early 1920's hungarian healers used this meat as a facial mask, apparantely it increased facial skin elasticity and prevented wrinkling. found an old photo:

sep.jpg

lol

I'm never opening this thread again. I've seen some fucked up shit on the internet but that actually made me feel sick worse than anything I've seen.

more googling: in early 1920's hungarian healers used this meat as a facial mask, apparantely it increased facial skin elasticity and prevented wrinkling. found an old photo:

sep.jpg

lol

Those are grease globules... Looks like your Burger King there doesn't adhere to the "flame broiled" method all the other Burger Kings seem to.

I did my hardcore research and I can tell you that it is nothing but a condensation of a sauce (meat sauce, oil or whatever that is being used). Just that they are too many of these on this burger...

Those are grease globules... Looks like your Burger King there doesn't adhere to the "flame broiled" method all the other Burger Kings seem to.

Yeah. The burgers that my high school served at "lunch" had similar globules all over them. Fucking gross, regardless.

should have brought your food with your ludd.

tumblr_mlqne3Z64K1qakn55o2_250.jpgtumblr_mlqne3Z64K1qakn55o3_250.jpgtumblr_mlqne3Z64K1qakn55o1_250.jpg

Wait one fucking minute...Are those elongated Hula Hoops? Is that a real thing? Please tell me they'll be selling them in UK soon!

Archived