IGNORED

Death sentence - your last Meal?

Nebraska

appetizer: one cup of miso soup (hot) with dried sea weed on the side

main: nigiri sushi: hokkigai (4pcs), unagi (4pcs), anago (4pcs), ika (4pcs), saba, hamachi (2pcs), maguro (2pcs) and whatever the chief thinks will compliment my palette (except ebi or egg)

dessert: 1 pink rice cake (or uiro)

1 large glass of ice-cold water (i heard the toilets on the other side are heavenly so i wanna make a good impression)

okay, i'm ready to die

Interesting....

I'd have a mish mash:

appy: asparagus with melted brie and truffle oil, truffled Yukon gold potato chips (thick cut) with beef tartar

main: a nice strip loin steak, mashed potatoes with my grandmas turkey gravy, a plate of bacon, and some spinach (spiced properly, with some onions and smoked chorizo chopped up in it).

dessert: vanilla ice cream with reduced strawberry syrup

Drink: A big glass of freezing ice water like you! And also a pint of expensive cognac, hennesy XO or better. A full pint of it.

Guest disparaissant

appetizer: deep fried mushrooms with honey mustard.

main course: some kind of really delicious green curry with fried tofu, extra extra extra extra spicy. because i won't have to worry about poo-burn.

dessert: fortune cookie, though i'm not sure i'd want to read the fortune.

drink: a litre of grey goose, a diet coke, and a bottle of industrial strength sleeping pills because fuck lethal injection i'm going on my terms.

Drink: A big glass of freezing ice water like you! And also a pint of expensive cognac, hennesy XO or better. A full pint of it.

they're not allowed to serve alcohol to death row inmates (at least, in the united states, don't know about other countries). it depends a lot on the budget the state allocates to their prison

btw: i used to be fascinated by what people had as their last meal: http://www.famouslastmeals.com/

Chili's chips and salsa

Chicken crispers with seasoned fries & corn on the cob

Cherry Coke

Chocolate milkshake

Boneless wasabi wings with ginger dressing

Fried ice cream

Churros

Guest RadarJammer

i'd prefer to die with an empty stomach. i think digestion holds your consciousness closer to the body and might throw a wrench in the process of trying to peacefully accept the situation. if I was about to be executed I wanna be 100% ready to let go

i'd probably ask for a cup of distilled water in a clear glass

Guest Frankie5fingers

ah man, i was gonna make a king of the hill joke but theres no youtube vid of it.

anyways, my last meal would be chicken parmigiana with angle hair.

a shitload of snails in garlic

then some extreme spicy thai food with my favorite belgium beer

for dessert a joint filled with libanese hashies and holland skunk and a glass of fancy red wine

bon appetit and farewell!

the hearts of mine enemies

maybe a nice lamb pasanda and garlic naan with a vegetable biryani

mango lassi

your soul etc

Guest abracadabra

Al Pastor torta with guacamole
Jalapeno Poppers
Potato wedges with ketchup
A rack of ribs marinated with Sweet Baby Rays
A bowl of steamed jasmine rice
A pint of Ben & Jerry's Chunky Monkey ice cream

To Drink, a tall glass of water, two fingers of Aberfeldy single malt scotch. If alcohol not allowed, a glass of frothy cold chocolate milk.

biryani.

I can't find that recipe you gave me

We got a lamb biryani recipe from a place in Rajasthan but half of it wasn't translated very well, lol

biryani is one of the best things in the universe

pussaaayyy

no but really

um

probably some really good indian food. or shit, wait, no: sri-lankan food. curry, fried eggplant, some deliciously spiced and seasoned rice on the side and various other fried sri-lankan foods... a water to drink but a root beer to wash everything down afterwards.

oh and a plate of fantastic bacon from my local butcher.

Guest abracadabra

friet kapsalon

Man-met-kapsalon.jpg

Dude that looks fucking amazing. I had to google what that actually was, and oh my god.

Archived