IGNORED

'We 250 Strong'

kakapo

i dunno, i hated BCM. it's a huge massive cheesy club music club in magaluf (not why i called myself it, unfortunate coincidence). it was a name that people used to call me years ago at school and i wasn't feeling it any more...been wanting to change it for ages.

2WV is a kind of very short version of my location, plus something to do with dual waves perhaps.

you'll all get used to it in time...

5-bcm-planet-dance-night-club-photo.jpg

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks wicked, I'll take 500

That'll be 5000 US dollars. Do you want it gift-wrapped?

I'd like to buy 500 too.

Just one question: did you omit members you don't like to make it appear more prestigious and exclusive?

Cause if not I'm not interested.

I did actually have Limpyloo on the list, but as someone outside the top 250 has just messaged me and wants to be added I've taken you off as you don't seem that keen.

For $10 I will send you this image by email (save a tree!) and I will put your name in the place that says 'you'!.

Y6cJ0SF.jpg

And then you don't have to share your fame with a bunch of greasy jerks who you don't even.

I appreciate you putting me on the list in the first place

but seriously this feels like high school

For some this is high school. Some people didnt experience the "Saved by the bell" idea of what high school should be like so they want to experience it now, in their 30's while the wife takes care of the kids.

Archived