IGNORED

Drake - Nothing Was The Same

funkaholic

drake-nothing-was-the-same-artwork-2.jpg

Drake's 3rd LP will feature production from Hudson Mohawk. He also retweeted HudMo which recieved lots of "who is HudMo and why is drake retweeting him".

Quite like Drake but he said this album happy and will have less ambient ballads which is a shame.

Single

More songs of it

http://youtu.be/ukCyt47eIkA

Guest cult fiction

Should have been called "Nothing Was Same" - it's 2013 Drake.

When is he going to release "Out of the Chair", in which he talks about getting shot at school and working his way out of the wheelchair to become a hip hop star.

oh phuck yea my boi Drake holdin it down fo real this time people gotta kno his tru story he led a mad crazy lyfe and i dunno who else livin can claim tha same thx to god he shinin and eatin now lol so h8ters can go on wit it and stay hungry mad love 4 drayke

oh phuck yea my boi Drake holdin it down fo real this time people gotta kno his tru story he led a mad crazy lyfe and i dunno who else livin can claim tha same thx to god he shinin and eatin now lol so h8ters can go on wit it and stay hungry mad love 4 drayke

Accurate

• 2 weeks later...

Drake's 3rd LP will feature production from Hudson Mohawk. He also retweeted HudMo which recieved lots of "who is HudMo and why is drake retweeting him".

I really, really fucking hate some people. Nothing against Drake, but like many popular hip-hop and R&B artists, he attracts a lot of godawful idiotic fuckwits as fans, and they are an excessively loud and annoying bunch.

• 2 years later...

I still just can't. Hearing Drake's voice reminds me of being in a strip club and wanting to leave and then you get approached by an unattractive stripper that you have to awkwardly turn down and she gives you a dirty look. Giving in to that stripper is like listening to Drake.

• 3 years later...

Listening to this album for the first time now, not bad so far. Boss flows on 'Tuscan Leather'

I've listened disc 1 of Scorpion a lot since it came out, really love the DJ Premier cut, 'Sandra's Rose.' Enjoy his music, feel like he has the best beats (my favorite anyway) and the most tasteful sense of humor of the commercial rappers, lines like 'either hand is the upper hand" lol. Wanted to reflect on this and more in the Scorpion thread, but alas it does not exist : (

Archived