IGNORED

"How Will I Know?"

LimpyLoo

it's not so bad being troll bait. that other board filled over a dozen pages over this. much, much easier targets to be found elsewhere.

we are far more cynical on here, but retain a sense of humour. its a better balance imo

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it's not so bad being troll bait. that other board filled over a dozen pages over this. much, much easier targets to be found elsewhere.

we are far more cynical on here, but retain a sense of humour. its a better balance imo

also we don't refer to BoC as "the brothers"

*quivers*

(i'm just playin, twoism.com)

Guest minorsix

Honestly the extent to which you're so self-conscious about the cynicism in comparison to twoism makes it come off as contrived, like you're trying to fit into a certain internet archetype. I think it's a pretty funny "rivalry". Why would two forums (one a sub-forum) about the same band have a rivalry? I haven't seen that before. Then again, I've never been active on a forum dedicated to a single band before.

You haven't seen that before? Really? Xltronic, planet mu? No "Rivalries"? Those rivalries are as normal as rivalries between supporters of soccer teams.

It's all shits and giggles as far i'm concerned, though. I mean, those boc bronies from twoism are hardly worth the energy, right?

So healthy sense of cynicism is confused with self consciousness now.. And mentioning the ease with which the fan base is fooled in certain corners (not just your favorite ones) is all it takes to reignite a "rivalry," which you can apparently talk about without perpetuating..

That already sounds like a certain archetype and I have to applaud the mental acrobatics.

It's not just funny, it's hilarious. It's like when people gave up talking about TH after one too many "you're wrong and my daddy will never die and civilization is forever" arguments. I thought one of the first rules of communicating with people through this medium was not to take anything too personally. Just step back and laugh at it. We didn't make the fakes or pay money for them. It's ok to do the occasional verbal eye roll when I've been seeing this happen for about ten years now. There are much angrier and less mature responses to these things on a variety of forums. I'd forgotten all about xltronic until now.. yikes.

So healthy sense of cynicism is confused with self consciousness now.. And mentioning the ease with which the fan base is fooled in certain corners (not just your favorite ones) is all it takes to reignite a "rivalry," which you can apparently talk about without perpetuating..

That already sounds like a certain archetype and I have to applaud the mental acrobatics.

It's not just funny, it's hilarious. It's like when people gave up talking about TH after one too many "you're wrong and my daddy will never die and civilization is forever" arguments. I thought one of the first rules of communicating with people through this medium was not to take anything too personally. Just step back and laugh at it. We didn't make the fakes or pay money for them. It's ok to do the occasional verbal eye roll when I've been seeing this happen for about ten years now. There are much angrier and less mature responses to these things on a variety of forums. I'd forgotten all about xltronic until now.. yikes.

I had to read that twice to digest it properly lol, and i'm still a bit confused....

I was brought up to climb trees, that probably explains a lot

It seems there's the odd person who still doesn't accept the Whitney track was a fake, and we hope this pic proves that it was. The track was rushed and a bit sloppy in places, and simply wasn't up to BoC/HI standards. If we'd known so many would hear it we might have put in more effort.

GGzBdBDl.jpg

Still listening to this. Someone should convince these "Hill Interfake" guys to do an improved version if they think it was so bad.

• 2 weeks later...

guys this is fucking horrible

I agree - absolutely lacking in intelligence and musical craftsmanship.

Can't people just like something despite it lacking intelligence and craftsmanship? I can't understand how people can appreciate something for having craftsmanship, but totally disregard something that is just made serendipitously.

guys this is fucking horrible

I agree - absolutely lacking in intelligence and musical craftsmanship.

Can't people just like something despite it lacking intelligence and craftsmanship? I can't understand how people can appreciate something for having craftsmanship, but totally disregard something that is just made serendipitously.

the same way people despise Justin Bieber's music despite incredibly well-trained professional producers and studio musicians making the majority of the songs.

Archived