IGNORED

"How Will I Know?"

LimpyLoo

Here's the alleged story from the user OldHat on Soundcloud, who uploaded the file:

"Hell Interface early boc. Two tracks. Very bad quality unfortunately. This tape was left behind several years ago, and I've ripped it before returning it to it's owner, if he ever shows his face again. Leaving it up for 24 hours only."

How many people believe this story?

How many people think the leak came directly from BoC?

I'm inclined to believe it came directly from BoC. Otherwise you would expect the YouTube channel to have a higher quality or at least different version of the track, instead of the same exact one that got leaked.

I hope it's from BoC - that'd mean we might get to hear some more old and unreleased tunes in the future!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's ok

I'd be more than happy if they release an album worth of reworks of old pop tunes someday. Regardless of it being "life-changing" or anything. ( what kind of thing is that anyways)

It's ok

I'd be more than happy if they release an album worth of reworks of old pop tunes someday. Regardless of it being "life-changing" or anything. ( what kind of thing is that anyways)

In a Beautiful Place Out In The Country literally changed my life. It made me a different person. It made me care about things that I didn't care about before. It made me a more sensitive, conscientious person. Etc.

"Trapped" (the slower one) moved me. It is full of pathos and sweaty funky. It didn't actually change my life per se but I did listen to it alot and I even studied it to see what made it so weird and funky.

"How Will I Know," however, has yet to change my life. I like it though. Decrepit and funky.

Sure, but do you honestly think this life-changing thing is a good reference-point to whether or not you like music? Don't you think you set the watermark a bit too high? Especially for some obscure rip from a cassette? No need for long debates, or something. If you're not blown away, that's ok. I wasn't either. And wasn't expecting to be blown away too.

Expectations smacpextationisms.

yeah i got the message from oldhat

it really really made my day

i mean now the degrees of separation between me and BOC are like 2

and there's a whitney houston rmx score

Nonetheless, still gotta give props to whoever made it. They pretty much nailed the Hell Interface sound in a convincing way. At least beat-wise. The vocals did sound a little lazily done I suppose.

I do think it's kind of funny the lengths people go to troll BoC fans though. I guess we're kind of an easy target though haha

Archived