IGNORED

Autechre: A Message from Autechre

Joyrex

AeUTECHRE AeRE SET TO RELEAeSE Ae NEW EP 'L-event’ ON OCTOBER 29____THE EP IS AeN EXTENSION OF THE AeLBUM EXAeI RELEAe_SED EAe_RLIER THIS YEAeR.

Launch link

Autechre / A Message from Autechre

Connect with Warp, subscribe to the Mailing List and explore more RSS feeds here

View the full article

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

confirmed 4 track ep

also, what is up with the release dates?

Warp.net says Ocobober 29th, Autechre.ws saysays October 28th

Depends on which end of the multiverse your corporeal form exists in.

ahhh didn't think about that, quite right you are.

they should probably update that so it makes more sense, October 28th / October 29th

s7o6e0A.gif

Who in THE FUCK takes the time to make a GIF out of something like this? Who has/takes the time to make this to begin with. Fucking Internets, I tell ya.

doesn't matter, happened when official announcement was made anyway

s7o6e0A.gif

Who in THE FUCK takes the time to make a GIF out of something like this? Who has/takes the time to make this to begin with. Fucking Internets, I tell ya.

Well, I was excited months ago when I was told about it - so for me, the wiener has long since fallen back onto the stovetop, if you know what I mean.

s7o6e0A.gif

PROBABLY HIPSTERS AM I RIGHT?!

s7o6e0A.gif

Well, I was excited months ago when I was told about it - so for me, the wiener has long since fallen back onto the stovetop, if you know what I mean.

Yeah I know what you mean

and I'm not talking about the wiener falling back on the stovetop :spiteful:

Archived