IGNORED

Autechre: A Message from Autechre

Joyrex

you say that now, but what if you're out wearing the shirt and all of a sudden some random man sees you & starts sweating/crying and screaming "BUULLLWALLLETT" hysterically.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

like, if you're really cool and shit you know that if you owe a nigger some cheese & u like aint got that cheese & u like on watmm'nstuff, a nigger mite say 2 u like: "Nigger..yo wallet be bull yo" as in your wallet is "off the hook" as in.. well, you do not seem to have any currency within your cash recepticle."

Is it feasible that maybe the whole kiosk concept was planted here so that things would appear to turn out this way?

I forget who all came up with that.. =/

as Amen Lare has pointed out just above me, the whole Kiosk thing was way before your time here!

get off my lawn

Is it feasible that maybe the whole kiosk concept was planted here so that things would appear to turn out this way?

as Amen Lare has pointed out just above me, the whole Kiosk thing was way before your time here!

get off my lawn

damn, didn't know it went that far back!

*gets off your lawn*

as in a wallet made from leather, but not just any leather, it's created from the hide of a bull.

It's a manly wallet.

Or

A wallet which is "bull" as in bullshit. Aka being totally skint.

as in a wallet made from leather, but not just any leather, it's created from the hide of a bull.

It's a manly wallet.

Or

A wallet which is "bull" as in bullshit. Aka being totally skint.

it's definitely the manly wallet thing

http://forum.watmm.com/topic/57387-2010-08-kiosk-warp-2x12-cdep/

Man, remembering how fucking excited I got about this.

Archived