IGNORED

L-Event cover is ugly

zlemflolia

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought the exai (and l-event) artwork was a reference to conway's game of life.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conway%27s_Game_of_Life

I've set L-Event as the initial conditions for Conway's Game of Life. I'm going to skip frame by frame for a while to see if there's anything interesting.

Start:

4uHof.png

HOLY FUCK

Generation 11

It's a penis with balls

4uHsz.png

if that's a dick'n'balls to you I don't wanna know what you've got going on downstairs

i'm a little curious to see, actually. because science.

The background does have almost the same color as a post-it note, which makes it a bit tacky.

Also it's pretty close to Halloween colors, and the time of the release is almost right, too. Maybe it'll have scary witch and ghost noises...

Sean: "Booo!"

Rob: *shakes chains*

iLike the cover & its strange mango smoothie background colour that gives space, depth 2 the bitmappy, pixelish or qr-codey-lookin' dark square-shaped pattern that sits tight, hovers ambiguously optic; TDR™'s grfx evoking a similar headspace of hard-edged abstraction & cultural energy that the music presents.

stoya, most overrated adult actress since Sasha Grey

I'm seeing a "most underrated adult actresses" thread in the near future. And you're going to start it.

Edit: also, yellow puke?

now that was a fair one usagi , but you cheated earlier in the taking pictures at shows. just because someone is being a dick doesn't automatically make it contrarian. but carry on, you will still die of alcohol poisoning pretty quickly if you just stick to the original drinking game rules

Archived