IGNORED

jatavee C

The most awful track on Exai.

It's good for figuring out the true ae fans from the phony fans -- and for that, I sincerely thank you, R&S. It accelerates the "ignore purgatory stage" tenfold.

Guest Rulohead32

It's good for figuring out the true ae fans from the phony fans -- and for that, I sincerely thank you, R&S. It accelerates the "ignore purgatory stage" tenfold.

Not at all, it's one of my favourites in Exai, and i'm a true ae fan.

I don't get your formula, so you're the phony one by thinking that Ae put an awful track on a double fucking LP?

No offense, Joseph, i like you and your taste, but you're not in a position for filtering what is true and what is not. This track is just a different take, very far from being the cheesiest one in recent history. I would say they intentionally selected pretty basic template to do some unusual things texturally. Sound-wise it's not by any means underdeveloped and therefore appeals to experienced public, like their long-term fans.

this track is not my favorite, but i love the crunchy, jagged pad sound that runs through it. that sound has a fascinating texture. i love the gliding open hat layer too. i don't like that monotonous stabbing bass note though, it really throws me off each time, especially at the end.

doesn't get it

lol you're right.

I'm not a real fan, I'm just in it for all the fame and women; I listen to ae becuz it's popular

this track is not my favorite, but i love the crunchy, jagged pad sound that runs through it. that sound has a fascinating texture.

I like this and also the scrapy, metallic "vocal sounds"(?) that come in midway.

Don't get me wrong, the sounds here are really lush, but the fact that it basically just repeats itself for 5 minutes really is boring. If the drum track changed more instead of doing a 16-bar loop, the track could be fantastic.

A good place 2 staert is their 1th album Eggo Fartz.

oh' i've whiffed their eggo fartz, butt i was curious for their more redolent output

Aye? Then it be Backdraft 7.30's closer, Kidney Bean, ye want.

Archived