IGNORED

Gargattarax Llany - is it him?

Rubin Farr

Search hard enough on the internets and you'll find out who made the tracks ;)

good fun 'n games

_70145857_70145856.jpg

Fock off, that's not how WATMM works. If we know shit we share it. Searching the internets is in the 90s.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear Richard D. James,

Please. Give us some ear candy... Or anything. An interview. Words. Thoughts? A pat on the back. We're making ridiculous threads about suspected aliases, rare pictures, and dreams of you. This is an emergency! Your fanbase really really really misses you.

Thanks,

-Lane Visitor, WATMM

:cry:

P.S. Let's share this into oblivion to spread the word and get this ball moving!

Dear Richard D. James,

Please. Give us some ear candy... Or anything. An interview. Words. Thoughts? A pat on the back. We're making ridiculous threads about suspected aliases, rare pictures, and dreams of you. This is an emergency! Your fanbase really really really misses you.

Thanks,

-Lane Visitor, WATMM

P.S. Let's share this into oblivion to spread the word and get this ball moving!

I know man, ugh. We're not alone.

Dear Richard D. James,

Thanks,

-Lane Visitor, WATMM

I know man, ugh. We're not alone.

:smile:

:cisfor:

It's starting to feel like a creepy AA meeting in here.

BOC released an album so some people got some girlfriends and left their basements, but now the curse has fallen upon the AFX subforum.

BOC released an album so some people got some girlfriends and left their basements, but now the curse has fallen upon the AFX subforum.

Been thinking the same thing. I think things will get worse before they get better.

Newsflash: things will get better before they get worse!

Newsflash2: if afx will release a new album, wheelchair and condom sales will skyrocket! (Rubber johny)

Fuck Lane Visitor, he asked for this.

lol this whole thread,

[Gargattarax Llany - is it him?]

and this whole subforum,

[Aphex Twin Forum]

asked for "this"

is it rich is it rich is rich gonna do that is rich gonna do this

we're all guilty of the nagging and whining, sir , as r u (;

I hire people to get my balls moving :emotawesomepm9:

(no i don't, but it sounded fab punwise, i'd be too socially inept + cheap + hypochondriac for that sort of thing " 'uu get away from me disease bag, ... umm sorry, i didn't mean to be rude, forgive me ... You want to charge how much, no way, rosé !!")

gently now. If you scratch them i might get a fungal infection from whatever crud is likely lurking under your finger nails. */passes over the hand sanitiser and a pair of nail scissors.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived