IGNORED

Nominees for Worst Actor/Actress of All Time

LimpyLoo

Oh, here are a couple:

Al Pacino (yeah, maybe he was decent when he was younger but he is quite literally the worst aging male actor I've seen onscreen)

Heather Graham (great in Boogie Nights, a bizarre alien cyborg and/or brainwashed cultist in everything else...but yeah, tits)

wait, are people serious? Al Pacino as the worst actor of all time?

He's done alot of great acting obviously but his bad acting is bad enough to put him in the running.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7_hjqHajMM

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah… he has never been a particularly good actor to begin with.

But he has just been in too many enjoyable movies, for me to call him one of the worst actors ever (even though he kind of is).

most of them are shit really aren't they?

Honestly, no, they aren't. Everybody mentions top actors or genre actors who were great in their 1-dimensional roles and can't be valued properly. I hate them as celebrities, but really, all these actors are good.

Let's rise the stakes: Ryan Gosling, Michael Fassbender, Chloe Moretz, Jennifer Lawrence

If we're gonna raise the stakes like that, then I'll see and raise you a Daniel Day Lewis

(yeah, I went there, lol)

Truth is most good actors have quite a few turkey roles in their careers

alright, so what Im gathering from this thread is that overrated=worst of all time??

It's just a thread, mate.

right. so why am I not allowed to take issue with the title?

most of them are shit really aren't they?

Honestly, no, they aren't. Everybody mentions top actors or genre actors who were great in their 1-dimensional roles and can't be valued properly. I hate them as celebrities, but really, all these actors are good.

this

alright, so what Im gathering from this thread is that overrated=worst of all time??

It's just a thread, mate.

right. so why am I not allowed to take issue with the title?

I posted the person who IMO is the worst actor of all time. That guy talks like he has marbles in his mouth, and I think as a human he only has two emotions: horny and confused.

The issue isn't the title, my friend, but the interpretation. Some people are taking it literally and some people aren't. Just like most threads on the internet.

Archived