LimpyLoo

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nic Cage is quite bad when he's bad

Scarlett Johansen too.

Olivia Wilde seemed pretty bad in Tron.

Leonardo DiCaprio is mostly bad.

Most actors are capable of remarkably stinky performances (think Christian Bale in Batman), even folks like Sir Anthony Hopkins (a good amount of embarrassing scenery chewing in his career). Especially when they play retards (Jodie Foster and Sean Penn come to mind).

Ben Affleck was indeed, quite a bad actor. Still mediocre but trying hard.

Speaking of Affleck, Jennifer Lopez is quite awful. I saw her in that film Parker recently, mein gott in himmel

Charlie Sheen is pretty bad...maybe that's the answer, one of the celebuspawn actors? Or maybe an action star like Van Damme?

Especially when they play retards

this is what killed cuba gooding jr's career (or at least, took him from a support/co-starring actor to "that guy". even to this day, radio remains a high water mark of embarrassing performances for a single actor

http://youtu.be/PLZX33TkA6o

Patrick Wilson

Hayden Christensen

I'll ad some video proof when not posting from my old phone using a shitty browser.

yeah i'll agree with marky mark wahlberg

also:

john travolta

hayden christensen

keanu reeves

adam sandler

ben affleck

steven seagal

colin farrell

pauly shore

Marky Mark gets a pass from me because, as said, he's superb in Boogie Nights. He also has strong chops in other films like 3 Kings. Clearly a case of a natural actor, as judging from his interviews his head is firmly up his ass.

And yeah, Idris Elba, was awesome in the Wire, and then wtf? He became this ambien-sleepwalker of an actor, the lethargy just flows out of him. Maybe he's really stoned all the time.

Good call on Kristen Stewart, she may well be the worst. The worst has to be someone who is not just a bad actor, but offensively, irritatingly bad.

steven seagal

colin farrell

Steven Seagal is a good choice

Colin Farrell would make it on my list if not for In Bruges

Guess he's a bit like Mark Wahlberg, a (seeming) doofus who happens to have a natural gift for certain kinds of acting.

Oh, here are a couple:

Al Pacino (yeah, maybe he was decent when he was younger but he is quite literally the worst aging male actor I've seen onscreen)

Heather Graham (great in Boogie Nights, a bizarre alien cyborg and/or brainwashed cultist in everything else...but yeah, tits)

Oh, here are a couple:

Al Pacino (yeah, maybe he was decent when he was younger but he is quite literally the worst aging male actor I've seen onscreen)

Heather Graham (great in Boogie Nights, a bizarre alien cyborg and/or brainwashed cultist in everything else...but yeah, tits)

wait, are people serious? Al Pacino as the worst actor of all time?

Idris Elba as the worst actor of all time? I'm not quite sure if I am adequately grasping the "all time" part....usually even if an otherwise shite actor does really well in one production, that should disqualify them from worst actor of all-time.

Guest disparaissant

Tommy Wiseau is brilliant because as far as I can tell HIS WHOLE LIFE is an act.

Jake Lloyd and Hayden Christiansen are pretty ridicu bad.

I usually lack the eye to see if someone is acting not so great.

I would find it interesting if people gave some clips of whoever they think of as a bad actor, and explain why they think said actor/actress acts badly.

Tommy Wiseau is brilliant because as far as I can tell HIS WHOLE LIFE is an act.

His existence as a sentient being in this reality is brilliant.

Honestly it's hard to say "worst" when I really mean "very annoyed by" - that said Scarlett Johanesson comes to mind. She's as bad a K-Stew and Megan Fox but somehow she's managed to avoid being as bashed (indie cred maybe? her boobs? I dunno)

Vince Vaughn and Orlando Bloom. I feel like Hayden Christensen gets too much shit: he didn't write the screenplay.

Also, for the record, Woody Allen is just flat-out terrible.

Archived