IGNORED

I'd like to share every single 'really great' song I've heard...from the last ten years. Advice?

ChiefSmackaho

Whatever, what am I even getting out of this?

Seriously, my collection, I could be a big player... making a torrent.

ten years, even an idiot can find good music browsing for ten years...

Good lord people, just tell me how to post a simple vid, and we'll see....

proof meet pudding and all at. Doubt me? tell me how to post a simple GD vid.

(sometimes I just sit in the shower and cry)

primate bullshit, like i said. if you want to feed me that frog-and-scorpion shit -- "it's my nature!" -- how about this: why should i stick around and take your abuse? why are you worth it? answer is, you ain't. adios.

Original text:

"I'd like to share every single 'really great' song I've heard...from the last ten years. Advice? How do I post videos? Does anyone even care? Doing this as a 'public service' as I never would've found these songs without forums like these...."

...35 translations later, Bing gives us:

"For more than 10 years. Now I am going to white ears. Download all video files? Her relationship with him. You will find here in this forum or not."

Original text:

"Don't be a dick. How do I contribute.? I have ten years worth of shit. Is it shit? Well, I'll only post the best first, okay? advice..?"

"If penis information showing the value 10 years ago, and then come out for the first time ... Little secret?"

Original text:

"Feeling a pressure in my prostrate prostate., oh lord.... I would like to share the cream of the crop for the last ten years of my life."

"... My balls felt like buying food. Oh my god. Pastel de gifrag. Earlier incarnations."

Original text:

"I got them listed, took me a crackload of a day, somewhere else. You know, nebba mined: Yall are so innocent and clean, you reminded me of a clean and soapy smelling ...dats wut."

"... Hi, you can download another day. I know they always taste like candy SOAP. All staff in the wiki."

Original text:

"Spent the last, lonely arse, years of my life listening to music online... Have a quiet substantial list of 50/50 music to present... for free..."

"In the past year, in addition to the music, what I hear is MP3 music from the Qing dynasty."

Original text:

"ten years, even an idiot can find good music browsing for ten years... proof meet pudding and all at. Doubt me? tell me how to post a simple GD vid. (sometimes I just sit in the shower and cry)"

"Here are 10 ten years, we don't need more of the good equipment, you're stupid. At the same time, how we live (sometimes in the form of water) can be sent to Haitian gourde simple tons."

Original text:

"chief smackaho"

"Samaco hentai President and Chief Executive Officer"

81b4d19374cfd719bd1ae2050f77e96a4975ea04

OMG you found my cat!!

Still think this gif is FUNNY AS HELL. Almost, regardless of context...and even if banned , +1 etc etc...

YOU WHAT?!?! You banned my cat??!

Guest disparaissant

Damn, I forgot to use one of my favorite Sealab quotes - "Wow. Sexist and racist. You..you have a gift."

the actual quote, which i ALSO wish ~I~ had used, is:

"Yeah. Wow. Sexist AND racist. Two-in-one. You... have a gift."

Archived