IGNORED

Philip Seymour Hoffman DEAD!?

goDel

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't get the anti-limpy thing. Was something terrible deleted by a mod or something? The only really stupid thing is that candle-lit vigil and, uh, internet.

I don't get the anti-limpy thing. Was something terrible deleted by a mod or something? The only really stupid thing is that candle-lit vigil and, uh, internet.

Nah.

They just don't understand that when I step, I step correct.

Deer certainly doesn't step correct. (I've seen him step multiple times, and it's incorrect)

WATMM arguments ain't what they used to be. Y'know, when two members would debate about something. Usually displaying ideological and cultural differences that were difficul to overcome. Iain C would take umbrage to somebody being a 'bro' and that person would go all trollolololo and then Iain C would leave. And we'd all vilify the bro until Iain C came back. And then, one time, Iain C never came back. And now this is what we get.

People PMing each other to say, "you're blocked"*.

*Admittedly, I've done this to MadameChaos.

Because fuck, I have no reason to hate MadameChaos but I can't stand MadameChaos.

lol, whatever. Bye forever.

heat

*Admittedly, I've done this to MadameChaos.

Because fuck, I have no reason to hate MadameChaos but I can't stand MadameChaos.

lol, whatever. Bye forever.

i've done the same thing with both limpy and madama, i dont hate them, i dont think they are horrible people but i just cant stand their posts.

The only reason i PMed him is because he needs to know that there are people out there that see tru the bullshit.

I have no reason to publicly "fight" limpyloo, he doesnt offend me, his posts annoy me thats all.

Sorry Deer, your projection of the WATMM hive mind is wrong. I am not annoyed by Limpy. You on the other hand.."something to think about".

something-to-think-about.jpg

Deer, I will paypal you $20usd right now if you reply to this post. ps I miss you

someone in the chat told me to reply to this post, to see if you are for real.

i dont care about the money, donate it to a wildlife charity or something (post proof of donation)

populist cunt!

he played some weak and flawed characters with so much depth, what a shame - he had a unique charm

I once saw my exgf get shot up with dilaudid. She enjoyed it quite a bit. Described it as ,"being dipped into a warm bath".

as good as a warm bath!! can you get a drug that feels like a comfy sofa or a cup of tea? ;)

wow, i can't believe they arrested the guys that sold psh the heroin. for what? selling a grown man drugs?

this happens DAILY in many countries with people dying of the consequence but somehow this fat bastards death is paramount?

wow, i can't believe they arrested the guys that sold psh the heroin. for what? selling a grown man drugs?

this happens DAILY in many countries with people dying of the consequence but somehow this fat bastards death is paramount?

they regularly bust people for selling drugs, if you weren't aware

Also I slipped my entire arm into Keith's ass one time when he was trying to fall asleep.

I have no trouble sleeping, trust me. Over 5,000 posts in little over a year suggests someone may have some kind of problem though. Enjoy the nightly abyss fuckface.

Up until recently I shared a kitchen with an alcoholic.. He went on these two-week vodka binges. He was hiding away in his place mostly with all the lights out, getting pissed, pissing himself etc.. I could hear him fall over a lot. We hung out when he was sober and he was like the exact opposite of that. Not a bad guy at all, bit of a douchebag sometimes.

After these binges he was like the reallest dude ever, but it usually only lasted a week. And then he gradually went down to watching these nutty 3 hour youtube docus all the fucking day about insane conspiracy theories. Just trying to get away from it all, trying to figure shit out I guess. He was kicked out because he hadn't payed rent in 10 months. He didn't know how to get through the looming depression in the distance. Issues, and no friends or family around him - I think because they were sick of his shit.

Archived