IGNORED

Philip Seymour Hoffman DEAD!?

goDel

When someones very famous and they go through some high profile personal trauma that's public knowledge, and theres some confusion regarding whats happened, they'll put out a statement to let their fans know whats going on. The Owen Wilson thing was a rare case where he decided to ignore everyone and carry on like nothing had happened. Of course it's his decision to do that, it's just strange he wouldn't clear the air knowing evrybody knew about it.

I find it weird that you'd go on to make a film like 'The Internship' after attempting suicide. If anything I'd feel even more hollow and meaningless after that.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When someones very famous and they go through some high profile personal trauma that's public knowledge, and theres some confusion regarding whats happened, they'll put out a statement to let their fans know whats going on. The Owen Wilson thing was a rare case where he decided to ignore everyone and carry on like nothing had happened. Of course it's his decision to do that, it's just strange he wouldn't clear the air knowing evrybody knew about it.

I find it weird that you'd go on to make a film like 'The Internship' after attempting suicide. If anything I'd feel even more hollow and meaningless after that.

lol

did you see the whole film?

Haha. I foolishly sat though it a couple of weeks ago and it did nothing more than confirm my dislike for the actors in it, the distasteful remnant of product placement and the people who made it happen. A grim advert for google.

Guest MastaN8

Thanks for telling the truth mastanate. If I can ask you a personal question, what do opiates do for you specifically? Do they alleviate the effects of trauma like Limpy's neighbor? Or is it something else?

Something about opiates unnerves me and I think it has to do with an experience I heard about where everything felt okay. I know my personality and I think if I found something that made me feel like that I might well drop out of life entirely. So props for finding a balance that works for you, I guess.

Most people including myself usually self-medicate for undiagnosed illness including both physical and mental (bi polar or anxiety or social anxiety) some romanticize the idea of being an addict. For me I guess I found something that puts the pieces together. I feel good when I use/ I don't give a fuck. Most junkies are open about use, especially with strangers. PSH didn't care and he knew what he was doing and was fine about it. He lived a fantastic life, won oscars etc. I've know more than one person who have tried to od/suicide via dope, who have more than one child.. Anyway it's tough because if you use 24/7 your asking for a extremely difficult road. A road I've traveled way to much. This is the cleanest I've been in 15+ years so if I choose to get high 6 days out of the month, its on me. It's just alot of people don't understand and speculate. The pic of the candlelight vigil was so funny!

Thanks for telling the truth mastanate. If I can ask you a personal question, what do opiates do for you specifically? Do they alleviate the effects of trauma like Limpy's neighbor? Or is it something else?

Something about opiates unnerves me and I think it has to do with an experience I heard about where everything felt okay. I know my personality and I think if I found something that made me feel like that I might well drop out of life entirely. So props for finding a balance that works for you, I guess.

Most people including myself usually self-medicate for undiagnosed illness including both physical and mental (bi polar or anxiety or social anxiety) some romanticize the idea of being an addict. For me I guess I found something that puts the pieces together. I feel good when I use/ I don't give a fuck. Most junkies are open about use, especially with strangers. PSH didn't care and he knew what he was doing and was fine about it. He lived a fantastic life, won oscars etc. I've know more than one person who have tried to od/suicide via dope, who have more than one child.. Anyway it's tough because if you use 24/7 your asking for a extremely difficult road. A road I've traveled way to much. This is the cleanest I've been in 15+ years so if I choose to get high 6 days out of the month, its on me. It's just alot of people don't understand and speculate. The pic of the candlelight vigil was so funny!

I posted it because I found it morbid and tasteless, and was bummed out that it existed and was being propagated around the internet as a joke.

If you think there are things taboo in Hollywood, you're wrong. Heroin-dead, wrong. Here's an example:

Yeah, in the 80's it was fucking nuts. In August of 1989, I think it was... Corey Feldman, Corey Haim, Michael Jackson, Tina Turner, Danny DeVito, and I, went on a weekend to Bora Bora. Aww, man, it was so fucking nuts. We get off the plane on the island that was used as an inspiration for a Marty dream sequence in Back To The Future that was cut, but anyway, we got off the plane and already there are 12 hookers waiting for us- cuz we'd reserved them in advance. You know, Tina Turner was totally into babes with big tits back then, so anyway- Danny DeVito gets off the plane with no pants on; just a jacket and necktie with no shirt. So anyway, we go with the hookers in a limo to our hut, and that's when Feldman yells, "Time for the bumpskis!", which at that time was our code for bringing out like 1 ounce of coke. So we're all snorting and licking coke of these whores' bodies, and of course DeVito is with some 11 year old cuz he's like 4 feet tall. Oh, yeah- I forgot to mention LaToya was also there sucking Michael and his monkey's dick- she was already in Bora Bora to record a new single. Michael's llama passed away a few months prior, so he was sad. Anyway, so his sis is sucking him off, and I swear he sang the best rendition of Beat It I've ever fucking heard. It was more like a ballad version, and I totally wish I had that shit on tape. Actually I do, but it's in some security box somewhere in Oakland. Anyway- it was so fucking rad, because Turner was scissoring with Ms. Bora Big Boobs, Feldman and Haim were having a 6 way with these fine dark skinned women... one of them was pregnant if I recall correctly... DeVito was bangin' the shit outta that kid, and I had several women around me- but honestly it was quite a blur by the time the methadone anal suppository had started kicking in. Anyway, it was so fucking rad, cuz every time Michael would get to the part "You know I'm bad, I'm bad", fucking everyone would yell out, "Really, really bad!", and that would scare the shit out of the monkey. Michael would sometimes cry- probably cuz of his llama passing but also because when he hit those high notes, it was like an angel singing in a gold temple on Mt. Olympus for Zeus himself. Michael's voice was so beautiful that even he was moved. I forgot to mention 3 of those hookers died almost immediately due to the purity of coke, but as they say: "The show must go on." So I'm like on this coke-lined methadone-cloud made of blood-red Lamborghini Countaches, but one of the dead hookers had foam pouring out of her mouth, which I swear were like diamonds in a vagina. Like 5 hours later, we're basically at our limits and ready for round 20, but Feldman kept on saying shit about "This is too much", so I slapped the shit outta that kid. I regret it now, but at the time, I've never seen such a smile on DeVito. This was before LaToya's face was fucked up, but her voice was still scary. And I remember it like yesterday-- right after Haim had decided to shoot up and sit by himself in the corner reciting Maya Angelou or someshit, LaToya fucking yells, "Let's eat her!!!" This scared the monkey. DeVito was on PCP and beating the child with his semen-gelled hands by this point, but even he turned around and was like, "What?" I thought LaToya was talking about eating Tina Turner's pussy out, so I was like, "Fuck- I'm game." But then like a tiger fueled by lightning, LaToya jumps on the aforementioned foaming dead hooker and stabs her belly with a fucking hotel steak knife. As the monkey was pissing itself and screaming this shriek of death from the Viking era, Corey Feldman starts to wail-- and I mean just cry like a little bitch. He had his face in his hands and was balled up in the corner where Haim was still reciting Angelou; some babe riding his cock. Fine cock for a kid. So LaToya is hacking away at this corpse, and Michael was like, "LaToya, Nooo!", like in a scream whine. LaToya then yelled the N-word- which I'm not gonna say because I respect all races- so she yells the N-word, then begins to eat from the dead prostitute, what I think were intestines. Surprisingly, the room went from smelling like pussy, to dog shit. The monkey was not cool, man, fucking spastic rocket fire on a ferris wheel of ninjas. So LaToya is literally eating out this bitch, and then Michael runs up behind LaToya and starts to fuck her in the ass. DeVito jumps-in behind Michael and starts fucking him in the ass. At this point Haim is rubbing Feldman's head and trying to cool him down with some nostalgic talk about Lost Boys or someshit. So I decided to roll a joint. Tina Turner was trying to kill herself in the bathtub with a hairdryer, but luckily for her- or unluckily- Bora Bora had shitty electrical hookups in those days, and some fuse blew or I dunno what, but the fucking ceiling exploded. I'm talking crashing down in slow-motion with sparks flying all over us like fireworks on steroids. This is where Michael's face caught fire, which resulted in him having to get like 3 million dollars of cosmetic surgery. He never looked the same after that morning fuck fest ceiling explosion. If I recall correctly, his whole nose melted like a candle. It was so rad. Michael wasn't screaming or anything- nor was anyone but Feldman- cuz we were all so chill from heroin and coke burnout and whatever else we were popping- who could really give a shit? But being the nice guy that I am, I run into the bathroom and offer to shoot Tina Turner in the face with my beretta- you could carry guns on private planes back then- anyway, she goes on talking about God and saving her life or someshit, and I yelled to her face, "God fucking exploded the ceiling, and now our party is FUCKED- do you get that?! Tell your God to shut the fuck up!!!" I regret that now, but looking back on it, LaToya could really suck a dick. Like a vacuum connected to a deformed head. Whatever the case- the room was splashed with blood, we had a few dead prostitutes, Michael was blind I thought- that's right, the child prostitute died in the explosion- my satchel of rough diamonds was scattered all over the floor from our game of Twister, and it was basically a bitch of a clusterfuck. Fucking napalm up the ass clusterfuck. Naturally, we had to knock the whores out and set the place on fire, so that's exactly what we did. Michael went to a local hospital to fix his shit up, but the rest of us immediately went back to Los Angeles and were cracking up the whole time. It was a total blast. So fucking rad. The monkey died. God bless the 80's.

Thanks man.

I guess I self-medicate in a similar way, just with different substances/activities. I would be really interested to know more about why some substances work for some people and not for others. Different brain formation, different early experiences..it's a funny thing because I think marijuana should be legal & regulated like alcohol but I don't have a good answer for opiates. They seem to help some people and destroy others. The idea of them makes me internally squirmy but that's not a good policy answer. Maybe they would really help me - I have no idea.

Yeah, in the 80's it was fucking nuts. In August of 1989, I think it was... Corey Feldman, Corey Haim, Michael Jackson, Tina Turner, Danny DeVito, and I, went on a weekend to Bora Bora. Aww, man, it was so fucking nuts. We get off the plane on the island that was used as an inspiration for a Marty dream sequence in Back To The Future that was cut, but anyway, we got off the plane and already there are 12 hookers waiting for us- cuz we'd reserved them in advance. You know, Tina Turner was totally into babes with big tits back then, so anyway- Danny DeVito gets off the plane with no pants on; just a jacket and necktie with no shirt. So anyway, we go with the hookers in a limo to our hut, and that's when Feldman yells, "Time for the bumpskis!", which at that time was our code for bringing out like 1 ounce of coke. So we're all snorting and licking coke of these whores' bodies, and of course DeVito is with some 11 year old cuz he's like 4 feet tall. Oh, yeah- I forgot to mention LaToya was also there sucking Michael and his monkey's dick- she was already in Bora Bora to record a new single. Michael's llama passed away a few months prior, so he was sad. Anyway, so his sis is sucking him off, and I swear he sang the best rendition of Beat It I've ever fucking heard. It was more like a ballad version, and I totally wish I had that shit on tape. Actually I do, but it's in some security box somewhere in Oakland. Anyway- it was so fucking rad, because Turner was scissoring with Ms. Bora Big Boobs, Feldman and Haim were having a 6 way with these fine dark skinned women... one of them was pregnant if I recall correctly... DeVito was bangin' the shit outta that kid, and I had several women around me- but honestly it was quite a blur by the time the methadone anal suppository had started kicking in. Anyway, it was so fucking rad, cuz every time Michael would get to the part "You know I'm bad, I'm bad", fucking everyone would yell out, "Really, really bad!", and that would scare the shit out of the monkey. Michael would sometimes cry- probably cuz of his llama passing but also because when he hit those high notes, it was like an angel singing in a gold temple on Mt. Olympus for Zeus himself. Michael's voice was so beautiful that even he was moved. I forgot to mention 3 of those hookers died almost immediately due to the purity of coke, but as they say: "The show must go on." So I'm like on this coke-lined methadone-cloud made of blood-red Lamborghini Countaches, but one of the dead hookers had foam pouring out of her mouth, which I swear were like diamonds in a vagina. Like 5 hours later, we're basically at our limits and ready for round 20, but Feldman kept on saying shit about "This is too much", so I slapped the shit outta that kid. I regret it now, but at the time, I've never seen such a smile on DeVito. This was before LaToya's face was fucked up, but her voice was still scary. And I remember it like yesterday-- right after Haim had decided to shoot up and sit by himself in the corner reciting Maya Angelou or someshit, LaToya fucking yells, "Let's eat her!!!" This scared the monkey. DeVito was on PCP and beating the child with his semen-gelled hands by this point, but even he turned around and was like, "What?" I thought LaToya was talking about eating Tina Turner's pussy out, so I was like, "Fuck- I'm game." But then like a tiger fueled by lightning, LaToya jumps on the aforementioned foaming dead hooker and stabs her belly with a fucking hotel steak knife. As the monkey was pissing itself and screaming this shriek of death from the Viking era, Corey Feldman starts to wail-- and I mean just cry like a little bitch. He had his face in his hands and was balled up in the corner where Haim was still reciting Angelou; some babe riding his cock. Fine cock for a kid. So LaToya is hacking away at this corpse, and Michael was like, "LaToya, Nooo!", like in a scream whine. LaToya then yelled the N-word- which I'm not gonna say because I respect all races- so she yells the N-word, then begins to eat from the dead prostitute, what I think were intestines. Surprisingly, the room went from smelling like pussy, to dog shit. The monkey was not cool, man, fucking spastic rocket fire on a ferris wheel of ninjas. So LaToya is literally eating out this bitch, and then Michael runs up behind LaToya and starts to fuck her in the ass. DeVito jumps-in behind Michael and starts fucking him in the ass. At this point Haim is rubbing Feldman's head and trying to cool him down with some nostalgic talk about Lost Boys or someshit. So I decided to roll a joint. Tina Turner was trying to kill herself in the bathtub with a hairdryer, but luckily for her- or unluckily- Bora Bora had shitty electrical hookups in those days, and some fuse blew or I dunno what, but the fucking ceiling exploded. I'm talking crashing down in slow-motion with sparks flying all over us like fireworks on steroids. This is where Michael's face caught fire, which resulted in him having to get like 3 million dollars of cosmetic surgery. He never looked the same after that morning fuck fest ceiling explosion. If I recall correctly, his whole nose melted like a candle. It was so rad. Michael wasn't screaming or anything- nor was anyone but Feldman- cuz we were all so chill from heroin and coke burnout and whatever else we were popping- who could really give a shit? But being the nice guy that I am, I run into the bathroom and offer to shoot Tina Turner in the face with my beretta- you could carry guns on private planes back then- anyway, she goes on talking about God and saving her life or someshit, and I yelled to her face, "God fucking exploded the ceiling, and now our party is FUCKED- do you get that?! Tell your God to shut the fuck up!!!" I regret that now, but looking back on it, LaToya could really suck a dick. Like a vacuum connected to a deformed head. Whatever the case- the room was splashed with blood, we had a few dead prostitutes, Michael was blind I thought- that's right, the child prostitute died in the explosion- my satchel of rough diamonds was scattered all over the floor from our game of Twister, and it was basically a bitch of a clusterfuck. Fucking napalm up the ass clusterfuck. Naturally, we had to knock the whores out and set the place on fire, so that's exactly what we did. Michael went to a local hospital to fix his shit up, but the rest of us immediately went back to Los Angeles and were cracking up the whole time. It was a total blast. So fucking rad. The monkey died. God bless the 80's.

lol

It's so they can see their dead junkie dad in heaven. Jokes on them though, he's no doubt burning in hell with the remnants of limpyloos personality.

I was gonna make that joke/observation. The first one, not the second.

But I couldn't bring myself to click post.

It's so they can see their dead junkie dad in heaven. Jokes on them though, he's no doubt burning in hell with the remnants of limpyloos personality.

I was gonna make that joke/observation. The first one, not the second.

But I couldn't bring myself to click post.

I was going to make the same comment, but it was 'amongst the stars', not 'up in heaven'. More poetic and less religious as you expect from the blancho.

Archived