IGNORED

Philip Seymour Hoffman DEAD!?

goDel

Also I slipped my entire arm into Keith's ass one time when he was trying to fall asleep.

I have no trouble sleeping, trust me. Over 5,000 posts in little over a year suggests someone may have some kind of problem though. Enjoy the nightly abyss fuckface.

Yeah I post alot. It's currently winter in Maine. I signed up winter last year.

But at least I am not a physically-violent, balding asshole. I'll take my issues over yours any day.

Go drink a tall cool glass of AIDS.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest murphythecat8

definitely one of the best and most distinctive actor of his generation. There was no one like him.

I find this really sad.

Guest murphythecat8

Also I slipped my entire arm into Keith's ass one time when he was trying to fall asleep.

I have no trouble sleeping, trust me. Over 5,000 posts in little over a year suggests someone may have some kind of problem though. Enjoy the nightly abyss fuckface.

dude, thats rude. Your too cool for WAtMM.

I'm not taking sides, and I really do think this death is tragic

but....

Holy lol. Buuuuuurrrrnnnnn.

And limpy your stories are beginning to streeetttcccchhhh the truth a little mais non.

Which one?

I was a heroin addict. I had a dealer-girlfriend in New York. I know a little bit about this stuff.

I really don't make it a habit (pun intended) to just go into threads and make up shit and pretend to know what I'm talking about.

For anyone wanting to throw money away, I am accepting your moneys, here: http://nothinggg.com/donate.html

For example, if any of you are hardcore into heroin or crack cocaine and your lives are being ruined by your financial non-control for such substances, please forward me the money that you would spend in a month on such substances. So basically, I am here trying to sober everyone out; preventing junkydom and having to suck dick for internet connection to post on watmm. Also, Richard D James if you're reading this, please send me $1000 as a joke. Thanks, brah.

Amazing how fast these dealers were taken down. I guess NYPD are just as effective every time some poor junkie ODs.

And limpy your stories are beginning to streeetttcccchhhh the truth a little mais non.

Which one?

I was a heroin addict. I had a dealer-girlfriend in New York. I know a little bit about this stuff.

I really don't make it a habit (pun intended) to just go into threads and make up shit and pretend to know what I'm talking about.

i believe you were a heroin addict cos like all addicts you think you know drugs better than anyone and you're self indulgent as fuck.

damn, I don't want to entangle myself in these watmm mini-feuds, but right now lympyloo is being bullied the fuck out. is this all an internal joke? did he bang your moms in some other thread? if this is backlash for his attention-seeking for which you are accusing him, aren't you just feeding the troll with your posts? sorry peeps not my business but I couldn't help to ask myself why all this hate.

otherwise, to be ontopic: some of you have said that PSH hadn't reached his peek performance in his lifetime, but I guess that's what I loved about his acting. he was the best in a support role, not in the spotlight. I love The Master but I think he overacted in it, like he did in all of his major roles. he worked the best as a character in the back of the story, just being a strong presence that coloured the whole movie. maybe he knew this himself and started to crush under the expectancies of others, because everybody thought it was time for his major roles decade.

I work with vulnerable people. The only thing that works with provocative victims/narcissists is to punch them in the face repeatedly until they moderate their behaviour. There is no cure. It's not bullying, it comes from a higher sense of compassion.

I always thought he was great. An excellent addition to any film whether he was starring to a freakin' cameo. I just wished this thread was more about the highlights of his career rather than the way he died/judgement/shooting up etc.

But ironically enough I'm pretty sure the first film I remember seeing him when I was younger in was Patch Adams lololol

Archived