IGNORED

2014: the year Ellen Page made scores of neckbeards cry out in psychic anguish

lumpenprol

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...by announcing she's gay. Millions of dreams of incepting her with their enhanced dream cocks dashed. Or maybe it's just me :emotawesomepm9:

http://youtu.be/1hlCEIUATzg?t=5m14s

(actually I've always found her slightly annoying, especially the way she got pissed at Naughty Dog over "stealing her likeness", but she does have a remarkably round forehead and smooth skin)

i don't know, it's much hotter and more realistic to imagine her dyking out than it is her having heterosexual sex, so i see it as a win-win since the chances of me or you having sex with her are zero

movie star: "i'm gay"

*gets applauded like she's a war hero*

yep, and all that crying for how much anxiety she was suffering from, whilst she was attending all those hollywood parties and probably fucking any girl she wanted to and earning millions. Boo fucking hoo motherfucker.

Also lol at all the ladies in the crowd wooping after she announced that she was gay, overjoyed that they can now hit on her.

When you have over a million people watching it can be pretty hard to straight up admit something that half of culture makes fun of or hates.

Yeah, pretty much this. I agree that this shouldn't matter, but it will, until lgbtq+ people have the same rights everyone else does.

When you have over a million people watching it can be pretty hard to straight up admit something that half of culture makes fun of or hates.

poor gays, being persecuted and discriminated by society and all. thank god the gay lobbies will stand and fight for social justice :whistling:

Cool, she's a likable actress, even in the rather annoyingly tween and excessively "witty" movie Juno.

She was really good in Where The Wild Things Are, amirite? :emotawesomepm9:

where-the-wild-things-are-max-records41.

poor gays, being persecuted and discriminated by society and all. thank god the gay lobbies will stand and fight for social justice :whistling:

Huh?

You know it's difficult and dangerous to be gay in this world, right?

Huh?

It's difficult and dangerous to be straight in this world too.

Huh?

Sure. But it's more difficult and dangerous to be gay.

Huh?

in what part of the world? not in mine, this i can assure you.

Guest fiznuthian

Huh?

Where are you from?

I can certainly vouch that in some areas of the U.S. being homosexual invites torment. If not physical abuse, it's subtly psychological.

Huh?

Are you serious or just playing dumb?

How about this: if you think being gay isn't a big deal, then randomly pick ten cities out of hat and then go to all of them, and go around and tell everyone you see that you're gay and see how that works out.

If you came away alive, unscathed and un-imprisoned, I'd say you got lucky.

Or he was right.

Also, i retract what i said earlier, it was a little mean, more a reflexive attack on the privileged classes than anything. i really should have stuck to the if you can't say anything nice rule, but twas a little grumpy before bed. I'm sorry, things can be tough for everyone and given the concept of relativity, even when you have so little going wrong in your life, perhaps the little things stand out as more emotionally challenging.

Huh?

Sure. But it's more difficult and dangerous to be gay.

see this is why straight people are oppressed, gay people get all the danger and action

like every homoesexual get to be john wayne and shit and im stuck here with a 4 year college degree and economic security? fuck that

Huh?

Are you serious or just playing dumb?

i'm serious. where do you live? saudi arabia?

How about this: if you think being gay isn't a big deal, then randomly pick ten cities out of hat and then go to all of them, and go around and tell everyone you see that you're gay and see how that works out.

If you came away alive, unscathed and un-imprisoned, I'd say you got lucky.

haha what a joke.

let me be clear on this: just because some very influent lobby tells me that the interests they defend are top priority (yes, they do that in my part of the world), i'm not gonna give that problem more importance than i believe it has.

Archived