IGNORED

Analog Bubblebath 5, Caustic Window LP, and Melodies from Mars for sale on Discogs

coconuthead

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would be interesting to know the reasons behind the withdrawal pity, chance would been there.

I think Joyrex messaged the seller before, maybe he could enquire...?

heh i just noticed the comment about bonus cd with remixes by wisp/eod etc.

guess i've been trolled :facepalm:

My wattmmms are not powerful enough to understand why a random idea deserved so much hate in this thread, but okay. Wisp and EOD are signed to Rephlex records and are good musicians, so it seemed like a vaguely plausible idea to me?

I dunno, you're right that it probably DOESN'T work at a $13k Kickstarter, but why get so bent out of shape about how much it costs to master a record? That's just weird man.

Anyway, I'll go back to just reading the forum without posting now.

nooOOOoOOOOOOo000olo0o0oooooooooooooo0o0ooOoOOOOoOooOoOO0o0OoOOO

at least i know you'll read this, just so you understand that i mean it when i say, nooOOOoOOOOOOo000oo0o0oooooooooooooo0o0ooOoOOOOoOooOoOO0o0OoOOO

at least i know you'll read this, just so you understand that i mean it when i say, nooOOOoOOOOOOo000oo0o0oooooooooooooo0o0ooOoOOOOoOooOoOO0o0OoOOO

Maybe, just maybe, it'll give me the impetus to stop lurking... smiley-face-whistle-2.gif

Hang tight... announcement incoming shortly (in short - good news).

Woooooohh!

I was going to read the last few pages that I missed, but whatever, let's wait for this! Hopefully you don't mean "shortly" in Rephlex Central Time.

P.s. I still see the CW LP on for sale, ABB5 is gone though. Am I the only one?

Haha. It was an emotional rollercoaster yesterday; what can I say

yay ... re: not departing to the lurkers lair.

Maybe, just maybe, it'll give me the impetus to stop lurking... smiley-face-whistle-2.gif

Do eet, but you post a bit though. smiley-face-whistle-2.gif

Guest Barung

Woooooohh!

I was going to read the last few pages that I missed, but whatever, let's wait for this! Hopefully you don't mean "shortly" in Rephlex Central Time.

Yes, the CW LP is still there, for some reason it doesn't show up, it's still avaible on the seller's page http://www.discogs.com/seller/uniquemusicrelease

AB5 is already gone, but it was far too expensive, I'll press a 12" by myself with my favourite (not avaible on vinyl) tracks for 60 dollars circa (24 minutes for record though :c).

Woooooohh!

Yes, the CW LP is still there, for some reason it doesn't show up, it's still avaible on the seller's page http://www.discogs.com/seller/uniquemusicrelease

AB5 is already gone, but it was far too expensive, I'll press a 12" by myself with my favourite (not avaible on vinyl) tracks for 60 dollars circa (24 minutes for record though :c).

theres only 20 something of them. $1000 isn't very expensive?

...I'll press a 12" by myself with my favourite (not avaible on vinyl) tracks for 60 dollars circa (24 minutes for record though :c).

Wait, what?

Woooooohh!

Cheaper on Norman Records. :emotawesomepm9:

Guest Barung

Woooooohh!

The last copy was sold on discogs in 2009 (mint) for 211 euros, also ab5 it's not that great, but the the third track on side b it's one of the best he's ever done (in my opinion).

it was a 1000 bucks for AB5 and mr. men/mfm though.

The mfm lp was avaible separately, I aksed the seller for the price and he didn't respond.

it was a 1000 bucks for AB5 and mr. men/mfm though.

Really? I thought that was just him saying he also had that for sale as a separate listing.

$1000 is more than fair then.

Woooooohh!

Cheaper on Norman Records. :emotawesomepm9:

what? It's not for sale on norman records... =/

if mr men was available separetely then single AB5 for 1000 is kinda lel

so whats the deal with mr men?

i dont get it

/drunk

what's the going rate for AB5? I'd have no qualms about paying $1000 for a record that is limited to 20ish copies, especially a good one or rare one from one of my favorite artists.

Archived