IGNORED

Analog Bubblebath 5, Caustic Window LP, and Melodies from Mars for sale on Discogs

coconuthead

I asked the seller how did he get those records, and if he was in touch with RDJ himself. I also asked for how much he would sell the mfm (Mr Men) LP, and if the tracks were the same as the ones leaked from the famous cassette. I'm hoping for an answer since yesterday, but maybe I asked too much, or maybe he's just borrowing that camera.

Sure the whole thing could still be bogus, but we have nothing to lose by pushing this as far as it'll go. Thanks for the update, keep us posted.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Barung

i propose an alternative

we make our own Caustic Window LP

watmm comp style. all track titles identical to the original and according to the descriptions given for them. people can contribute a track for whichever one they want to try to create, and then all the submissions are voted on, on a track by track basis. then when the final selections have been made, we have our own Caustic Window LP, for free.

I support this idea, I just wish I was good enough at making music. For now, we may enjoy this beautiful piece re-created by Chalybs, I really can't get enough of this track.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiRAXqjhBu8

If this is proven legit, I'm more than happy to back a kickstarter. This wasn't originally posted on April 1 right?

If we went down the kickstarter then someone would have to be trusted with the cash, a mod maybe? Collect the vinyl and get proof it's genuine.

If this is proven legit, I'm more than happy to back a kickstarter. This wasn't originally posted on April 1 right?

If we went down the kickstarter then someone would have to be trusted with the cash, a mod maybe? Collect the vinyl and get proof it's genuine.

Yep, I nominate Joyrex.

Yep, I nominate Joyboss.

I'd rather complain and whine at Rephlex for not releasing the CW album, than to throw that kind of money at it. If they don't release it, they're at least annoyed... hopefully. Which is a good thing. :D

I'd pledge $5 to $10 for a hq digital rip of each of these albums, as long as I knew that the money was making it back to Rephlex in some way. The idea of somebody not related directly to the music earning that kind of dough off somebody else's artistic work leaves a bad taste...

I'd rather complain and whine at Rephlex for not releasing the CW album, than to throw that kind of money at it. If they don't release it, they're at least annoyed... hopefully. Which is a good thing. :D

I'd probably be annoyed if i had to hear it. heeh. wheeze, splutter, kacking self.

Archived