IGNORED

dj preset sample request

hello.

i'm very much in need of a preset sample of a guy saying 'dj'. i remember it used to come with everything pretty much and it was super nice. you put it on anything and it becomes way better. now i cant find it anywhere and its become a very serious life journey for me to find it.

does anyone have access to this?

i looked around on freesound and found a sample of a guy saying 'dj something something' and cut the dj part out, but it doesnt posses the power of the original as he pitches his voice up on the 'j' instead of down.

if anyone could help me with this i would die of happiness and maybe even be reborn as a techno god and if i am i will expose you to things so bizarre that your heart will pump pure cum instead of blood.

sincerely,

waschbar

tequila fish yes. hes pitched it up, but i think it is the same. im pretty sure those radio shack casio keyboards always had it along side other classics like the woman singing 'come on' and a guy saying 'bass', but those are only shadows of 'dj'.

thank you tho yek. i am so close to achieving my dream.

lol i know it is silly, but i am really just trying to follow my star here guys. pls anybody do you have it?

the sample i cut with the guy saying it and his voice goes up is unbearable. it make it seem like 'dj' is a question, when obvs 'dj' is a statement. someone pls help me out here.

oh shit im an idiot.

oscar you just delivered so hard. in a few years if you see a burning forest you have to stare into so hard and when your hair burns off and the oil on your skin fries you just keep staring and i swear you will find a realm of pure glory and ultimate total perfomance.

thank you so much man.

I thought this was about a new release called dj preset - sample request. I'm both happy and sad there's no such thing.

Archived