IGNORED

AMA about pizza

Squee

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bill Cosby puts potato on pizza. I tried it once in middle school. 'Twas excellent, iirc ymmv.

Last year I loaded up a pizza with truffle spread. Also excellent.

I used to work in a pizza joint when I was in high school. We cooked up a bunch of ravioli, fettuccine, and other stuff, and slapped it on a pepperoni pizza. It was like someone taking their first hit of heroin.

Why do you people keep asking questions about pizzas when you know you're not going to get answers about pizzas?

To wonder about pizza is to find the path of the pizza. It's kind of a Taoist philosophy.

Guest Roksen Creek

To wonder about pizza is to find the path of the pizza. It's kind of a Taoist philosophy.

Alright.

If a pizza falls in a forest, but there's no one there to eat it, is it still tasty?

Most delicious pizza you have ever eaten.

The White Pizza from "Best Pizza" in Brooklyn.

So. Fucking. Delicious.

Three types of cheese (parmasan, ricotta, and mozarella), caramelized onions and basil. FUCK!

wat do u think of the uk pizza chain pizza express????

I'm not from the UK, but judging from their website it looks like they serve pizza, so they're ok in my book.

how do i pizza

You put in mouf.

can you write me a profound analytical essay about this?

Pizza is extreme.

[...to be continued]

is pizza idm?

lol, no.

how is pizza formed ?

By the hands of Gods.

Have you ever had sex with a pizza?

Yes.

how many pizzas do you need to change a lightbulb?

but seriously, i feel guilty after eating pizza, like my body is telling me not to do that again.

Yeah, I feel guilty as well. I feel guilty about being near pizza, because pizza deserves better than me.

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

Why do you people keep asking questions about pizzas when you know you're not going to get answers about pizzas?

A Taoist walks into a pizza restaurant and says "make me one with everything"

What is the origin of the swedish pizzasallad?

What the fuck is Swedish pizzasallad? I looked it up on Google Images and it looks like cabbage?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSiLnWtjWp4

How does the pizza community feel about that video

I hate memes so I'm not gonna watch that video.

Is it true? If you french fry when you're supposed to pizza, are you gonna have a bad time?

You shouldn't french fry pizza.

if you had to choose one pizza topping to be served to you for the rest of your life, which topping would you choose?

Pepperoni or parma ham. Pepperoni for the average joe days and parma ham when you're feeling mighty fine and posh.

Would you eat pizza upside down if given the opportunity ?

Does putting two slices of pizza together count? If so, then I've done that on multiple occasions.

do you ever chew on your food and it goes a bit rough and then your jaw clicks and your ear cracks and you are in pain and you wonder what the hell happened?

No?

Have you ever eaten a pizza above your level?

Hmmm... Yeah, the first Brooklyn pizza i ever had was a bit above my level. i didn't know how big those pies were and let me tell you... they were big.

If you drink a margarita and eat a margherita pizza, does time collapse?

Haha, I wouldn't know. I don't drink alcohol. But it might. I'm no rocket surgeon.

Have you tried the banana curry pizza?

No, I haven't. I should, but I haven't. I once saw a banana curry pizza with bearnaise sauce on it. What the fuck?

Sicilian?

Square pizza is weird. Can't wrap my head around it.

I've just ordered pizza.

I love you.

Quattro Formaggio

YES!

I went to Italy this Easter and ate pizza for lunch for 10 days straight. Good times..

YES!!!

Is Turkish Pizza racist?

Turkish pizza as in made by Turkish fellas or the actual pizza named "turkish pizza"?

What the fuck is Swedish pizzasallad? I looked it up on Google Images and it looks like cabbage?

Every place that serves pizza in Sweden automatically gives you this as a side dish to go with the pizza. It's some sort of pickled cabbage, I've never come across it anywhere else, but in Sweden it's obviously mandatory.

Every place that serves pizza in Sweden automatically gives you this as a side dish to go with the pizza. It's some sort of pickled cabbage, I've never come across it anywhere else, but in Sweden it's obviously mandatory.
Its disgusting

Its disgusting

It looks like cole slaw?

Why the fuck would you...

Sweden is fucked, man.

How can I make a pizza that doesn't make me fall asleep afterwards?

Choose a light pizza. Also, add some vegetables to that fucker such as fresh tomatos. Fresh tomatos are fucking whack. And cool down on the meat.

have you ever tried a deep fried pizza?

scottish-deep-fried-pizza-03-1000.jpg

245768407_46ffe06851.jpg

Ew wtf?

what's the most Lynchian pizza you've ever had and how pleasantly uncomfortable did it make you feel on a scale of 1 to badger?

btw fuck anchovies, yeah? tell me you hate anchovies, Squee.

Guest fiznuthian

Can I grow woman worthy man-boobs eating lots of pizza? Been feeling like a giant pussy lately and it's been on my mind that I might actually be a woman anyway.

when I feel like pizza, I dress up like the Cowboy and walk into the pizza shop and go like:

MD-Cowboy.jpg

"there's sometimes a pizza. how many slices does a pizza have?"

"uh... sir, that depends on what size you or-"

"so let's just say I'm orderin' this pizza. and if you fix it with no anchovies, you can serve it to me."

Archived