IGNORED

Star Wars Episode VII *MAJOR SPOILERS*

Rubin Farr

Bob Iger in front of completed Falcon

59DB97DB-A13A-45CC-9DA1-9943FF8892FE_zps

I'm so glad they decided to put more emphasis on practical effects and sets - perhaps Star Wars has the opportunity to shift the movie industry back towards that just like the original Star Wars set the bar for practical effects back when it premiered.

...and yet the guy was CGI'ed in front Falcon LOL.

*takes Philip Glass' sarcasm detector and hits him over the head with it*

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

funny-Stormtrooper-helmet-head-eyesight-

That's totally not to scale - the human head would need to be a bit smaller, and the chin would start where the mouth is now (based on wearning an actual Stormtrooper helmet, as I have)

and i imagine if that image was to be accurate the trooper would get highresolution video anyways, like a vr-goggle with zoomfunctions, night heat vision etc

That's totally not to scale - the human head would need to be a bit smaller, and the chin would start where the mouth is now (based on wearning an actual Stormtrooper helmet, as I have)

an "actual stormtrooper helmet"

that made me giggle

I really dislike the character design in that show, but I enjoy watching it with my kid. Shame it looks like shit though.

an "actual stormtrooper helmet"

that made me giggle

No, seriously - an actual movie prop. Friend of mine got one in an auction before all that stuff got locked down.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Why are they going apeshit over it? It's been out for a while now.

http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2015/02/lucasfilm-heads-to-court-to-unmask-star-wars-the-force-awakens-image-leaker/

Why does this guy even need a mask? He's not disabled like Vader, methinks this film will wreak of Tron Legacy, where every fucking character had to have a mask for the "dramatic reveal" bullshit.

Archived