IGNORED

Star Wars Episode VII *MAJOR SPOILERS*

Rubin Farr

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not to be a downer but the female lead looks a little bit too much like a model, she doesn't look regular girl stranded on a desert planet enough, but they have to sell movie tickets so i understand. Leia at least had a more modest look, so did Natalie Portman even this girl looks like a european runway model to me

she kinda has those Portman vibes to me in the facial structure.

But yea, the emaciated, in-need-of-a-hamburger look is still going strong. heroine chic i gather.

this is a borderline pun

I know what you mean, kinda. It's not so much the "too model like " face and look, I just don't find her very intriguing or interesting upon 1st impression. Ironically model look actresses all look alike and less attractive in the overall sense to me. But hell I could say the same about the X-wing pilot on the screen too, whoever that is. I dunno.

I'm hopeful though, both Daisy Ridley and John Boyega are just as inexperienced/new, I just find the latter more engaging from the trailers.

Looks like Harrison Ford has recovered from the Crystal Skull 'part-time' syndrome (red letter media viewers will understand).

just looked this up, lol

Today's the first time I've seen an official trailer for this, after my coworker/friend sent me the link. As a 40-year-old he's as giddy as a high school girl being asked by her long time crush to go to the prom together.

The landscape looks pretty cool, especially with the crashed Executor, which I'm guessing is on Tatooine. But I have a feeling that the movie dropping next X-Mas is gonna be like a second Black Friday, so basically pure chaos in terms of crowds and traffic. Regardless where I'll be then, I'm gonna avoid any movie theaters for that very reason. Think I'm gonna lay low for the first three weeks or so and then maybe see it, or just wait til it hits DVD.

I just hope we don't have some incident like that one three years ago in Colorado where that one crazy fucker shot up that theater where The Dark Knight Rises was playing.

found an interesting quote with this picture:

Rp0o9R9.jpg

It looks like it was built by someone who doesn't know how to properly build a lightsaber. Which is perfect for Kylo Ren since he collects sith artifacts, and there's no way for him to "properly" train or build one. He probably learned how from a holocron. And the more I look at it, it kinda looks like Vader's lightsaber.

vaders lightsaber:

vaWxStG.png

No boner but it does look like it's gonna be a pretty cool movie. That crashed ship scene corroborates the long-lasting war/post-apocalyptic scenario thesis, which is sooooo cool !

I just hope we don't have some incident like that one three years ago in Colorado where that one crazy fucker shot up that theater where The Dark Knight Rises was playing.

jinx.

Also, is Kylo Ren a dude or are they gonna go for the surprise,"Hey guys, I'm a chick"...?

There's rumours of scenes with young Luke... I dunno - JJ doesn't seem like the type to do stuff like that...

It's not just a rumor Papa, "young luke skywalker" is now in the official character list for the movie.

The fact that I'm totally indifferent to the trailer means that I'm going to end up enjoying this more than all of you actual Star Wars fans. Cannot lose.

lol!

Same but I'm not going to watch it until probably February/March when the crowds of nerds have died down.

The fact that I'm totally indifferent to the trailer means that I'm going to end up enjoying this more than all of you actual Star Wars fans. Cannot lose.

Star Wars fans hate Star Wars.

jinx.

Also, is Kylo Ren a dude or are they gonna go for the surprise,"Hey guys, I'm a chick"...?

It's this guy

95883AA1-95D4-4501-B9B3-96E1DAB60C35_zps

Archived