Link? i want to orderrrr

"There is only one way to buy this record and it's very simple, write here:

info@fundamental-records.com

You will receive an email with instructions."

You sir... are a gentleman.

271 USD?! is it just an LP?

I was just kidding, srry buddy =(

It does come with a t-shirt though, so I imagine it will run around $60USD

you bugger! :cat: did you even get the reply even? I'm still waiting on mine.

Received this today:

"Hi

Thanks for the support and the welcome you have made this new release.

Due to massive pre-sales emails received we decided to send the same answer to everyone, we apologize in advance but are overwhelmed right now and we have given priority to send a response as soon as possible. I hope you can understand it, we will answer to your questions as soon as we received you next email.

There is only one reason you received this email, you are in official pre-sale list so you have now one copy reserved. To confirm it please write us in the next 48 hours, if we don't have an answer in the next 48 hours your copy will pass to the next in the waiting list. No exceptions.

You can't choose between the two versions of this album, Red Fluor and Orange Fluor, will be assigned in the exact order we received all the orders via email.

You can buy only one copy of each color. Please do not insist on buy more than one copy of each color."

$85-90. I'm not sure I like Ed that much

I think I'll be passing this up as $100 CAD would be a bit much to spend on a release even if it comes with a limited tshirt. Lately my monies have been tied up with other braindance affairs.

$85-90. I'm not sure I like Ed that much

I think I'll be passing this up as $100 CAD would be a bit much to spend on a release even if it comes with a limited tshirt. Lately my monies have been tied up with other braindance affairs.

Ya $100 is pretty steep =/

Hi guys, first time here.

I'm the owner of Fundamental Records, thanks for support this new album.

As you already know is the new album of DMX Krew - 100 Tears

Will be available at the end of September, maybe sooner.

Its a limited edition of 100 copies. Initially we thought to manufacture 99 copies because for our last release we made only 88 copies but the title of the album is 100 Tears so will be 100 copies.

100 Tears is a double album 12", transparent green vinyl.

We will manufacture two versions: Fluor Red and Fluor Orange. You can't choose the color, it will be assigned depending when we received your order. You can't buy more than one copy of each color but if you want you can buy both versions, I mean, you can't buy two Flour Red but you can buy one of each color.

I have to say this special edition is made for our regulars customers and they received an email some days ago, just before to be public, so the copies available are really a little amount… The special price for the people who bought our last releases: 808 Box - Time Capsule and Boris Divider - Deflector | Atractor is 45 euro and include a handmade t-shirt.

The "street" price for new customers is 50 euros and of course the tee is included. When you buy a copy of this new album, a copy of the next album (FR006) will be reserved for you at the special price, of course you can decide if want it or not when we release it :) but its our way to say thanks to our regulars.

Picture of the T-shirt will be available very soon, we are looking for a concrete color...

Manufacturing this package is really expensive, in fact 100 Tears is beyond more expensive than our last release, Boris Divider - Deflector Atractor (FR004), because the plexiglass we use for 100 Tears is the most expensive in the market and the time invested in the laser cutting is very near of the double. This is not some type of available packaging, this jacket is designer by me only for the Fundamental Records releases.

As I commented in my Facebook, there is only one way to buy this record, write here: info@fundamental-records.com

Copies are flying… you can listen here:

https://soundcloud.com/alekstark/sets/dmx-krew-100-tears-fundamental-records-005

100%2BTears%2B-%2BFluor%2BOrange.jpg

100%2BTears%2B-%2BFluor%2BRed.jpg

FR005%2B-%2B1.jpg

FR005%2B-%2B6.jpg

Guest bitroast

This is as vinyl factory as it gets.

Samples sound good, but if it weren't limited to 100 copies on fancy looking vinyl i wouldnt be too excited tbh. Def not worth the 85-90 price tag (imo!).

Guest bitroast

This is as vinyl factory as it gets.

Samples sound good, but if it weren't limited to 100 copies on fancy looking vinyl i wouldnt be too excited tbh. Def not worth the 85-90 price tag (imo!).

I guess im just pointing out that this seems more like a collectors edition than it does a music record..

Archived