IGNORED

DMX Krew '100 Tears'

funkaholic

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great way to conduct business. Ordered, was in the first 100, was away for 4 days and then read the mail that I should have responded again within 2 days. Well, nevermind then, the price isn't my thing anyway. DMX does sound fresh as always, I vote for a digital release later on!

i def sent the follow up email well within the 2 days and still haven't heard anything. maybe he was angry that i requested the red cover even though they said they weren't taking requests

i def sent the follow up email well within the 2 days and still haven't heard anything. maybe he was angry that i requested the red cover even though they said they weren't taking requests

Haven't heard anything either in spite of sending the reply in good time. THe email said a copy was reserved for me. It's possible it's just taking time for them to process all the orders.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

So the people who paid top dollar for this because of it's exclusive and limited nature get Akira'd once again, a bit more reasonably priced (well, €30,-) repress is on it's way:

10410969_554817187984367_416671965552324

10001325_554817437984342_194104775215509

https://www.facebook.com/alekstark/posts/554818054650947

This one is also limited to 100 copies, red copies can be bought from Juno / white copies from Bleep.

Guest bitroast

yay! (although, still need to wait a wee while to work out the monies and not sure if it will still be around then... happy to see a more affordable version was released nonetheless)

:emb: ... i was not

ha. me neither

anyways where's my plexi version with tshirt!?

been 2 weeks since they said the shipment was delayed a week and no word :(

They apparently started shipping on the 6th of october and you should have gotten a confirmation mail.

Archived