IGNORED

Dude rips his own head off in public

LimpyLoo

Suicide note found on the passenger seat

''It's hard to keep your head when those around you are losing theirs''

The man has been inspired by the old guy 6 years ago who used an Aston Martin to similar effect. He was a jilted lover who wanted to decapitate himself to get revenge on his young wife for leaving him. He had been taunting her for weeks and even showed her the rope he was going to use, but she was like ''whatever man''.

Not sure what way I'd go for if I did chose to off myself, but I can't help feeling there's a fair margin for error with this method.

With my luck someone would pull out on me after a few yards and it would just fucking hurt.

For some reason I was expecting from the title that some dude pulled his head off his own shoulders with his hands... that would be probably the most metal way to commit suicide ever.

Yah, I thought it was gonna be some epic level samurai shit. A man pulls his own head off his shoulders with his bare hands, you gotta bow in respect, man. That'd be alpha suicide as fuck.

This chain thing... I guess a few points for creativity, but he fucked up someone else's vehicle- so minus points. He 100% gets brownie points, though. Who is handing those brownie points out, I dunno.

For some reason I was expecting from the title that some dude pulled his head off his own shoulders with his hands... that would be probably the most metal way to commit suicide ever.

Yah, I thought it was gonna be some epic level samurai shit. A man pulls his own head off his shoulders with his bare hands, you gotta bow in respect, man. That'd be alpha suicide as fuck.

This chain thing... I guess a few points for creativity, but he fucked up someone else's vehicle- so minus points. He 100% gets brownie points, though. Who is handing those brownie points out, I dunno.

why are they BROWNie points?

das racist

das racist

I'm sorry- "African-American-ie" points is better? So that's what this world is coming to, huh... On the special edition BluRay ultra pointlessly PC edition of The Wizard of Oz, they will follow the "Of-Asian-Descent Brick Road".

das racist

I'm sorry- "African-American-ie" points is better? So that's what this world is coming to, huh... On the special edition BluRay ultra pointlessly PC edition of The Wizard of Oz, they will follow the "Of-Asian-Descent Brick Road".

you are offically the Mel Gibson of IDM, Peace 7

das racist

lololol

hopefully you know I was kidding

das racist

LOL

Guest bitroast

By leaving his headless body to continue to bash into another 4 parked cars, i think he's acted like a bit of a prat.

Agreed. You'd have to be off your head to not consider the moving vehicle.

'I'll give him kudos for originality on that that, but it's not the worst example. As a medic, I was called in to a scene where a guy decapitated himself with a chainsaw. He mounted the chainsaw on a bench, started the chainsaw and taped the throttle all the way open, then bent over on top of the chainsaw until his head was severed. That took way more guts than what this guy needed to do what he did. Either way, they accomplished their goal.'

Quote of the thread

Archived