IGNORED

hi i'm cygnus, AMA

cygnus

hi , alot of y'all probably know me

my new album 'tesseracter' is coming up soon on CPU Records http://central-processing-unit.co.uk/

i make electro and detroit/techno stuff or whatever

you can preview and pre-order my new album here: https://bleep.com/release/53704-cygnus-tesseracter

ask me anything ok do it

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Cygnus, that's some deece af music you got there.

My question is: What is your favorite way to cook eggs?

i like to mix eggs scrambled with rice and shrimp seasoning (furikake) thats good,..

arfan (vizier of damascus/jauzus ) was throwing shade at me the other week cause he saw me using the carton based egg mix and he said it was the most un-european thing hed ever seen

but then my roommate said that european eggs still have a mucous covering on them so idk.... thats a good question.

what's your main influences that contribute to your own music?

comic books video games science fiction music

movies technology science taking naps spirituality

friends humor drexciya juan atkins detroit stuff omar s larry heard sun ra dj krush autechre

i like ultravox dmx krew pet shop boys doris norton snd gescom YMO ryoji ikeda team doyobi

i like patronen black narcisuss x dynarec ltj bukem arpanet/doppler/drexciya/zyklus/lecktroids

too much stuff to really name . i think its all the same thing tho , one thing acting in many

Who's your favorite movie director?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

i guess i'd say mamorou oshii but it kinda ended after ghost in the shell right?

id say kubrick but i also obviously mean i like tarkovsky too right? theres a lot of movies i like

who is yours?

Any upcoming stuff for Patronen, more or physical releases? I love that stuff.

Those samples of the new album sound top as well, your stuff rocks!

im glad u like the patronen stuff . i love it

there was some recent talk on biosoft about a patronen vinyl release with a well known label

do you want to hear more? they will more than likely read this

its really up to them, i think theyre genius

make some noise

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

i guess i'd say mamorou oshii but it kinda ended after ghost in the shell right?

id say kubrick but i also obviously mean i like tarkovsky too right? theres a lot of movies i like

who is yours?

Kubrick and Lynch :)

Have you ever seen a bigfoot?

ive witnessed 2 UFO's in my life but never a bigfoot

the bigfoot phenomenon is interesting did you know its not only a USA thing?

did u know the word for this kind of thing is cryptozoology? its real

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

who is yours?

Kubrick and Lynch :)

yeah i could watch twin peaks any day. and i dont even really know why

how are you doing these days? haven't seen you online in a while. And also, i remember you being an autechre buff. What happened to that? Or have i missed the release where you gangbanged drexciya with autechre in a refrigerator droid attacking a submarine contest?

Did u get your name from The Black Hole?

no whats that?

so when i was 10 or 11 years old i had Flashback for the sega genesis, and the passcode to get to one of the levels was "cygnus"

when i saw that i thought it was the coolest word id ever seen. i knew it was me but i had no idea what it meant i just loved the way it flowed

i did graffiti when i was in high school and i tagged it , so it stuck . i think its a cool word , i never had any idea what it referred to

i like other words like "ouece" and "uoxuoca" , and they are like, " e-sha" and "uhh-sheh-ka"

what are some of yr favorite words?

Archived