IGNORED

Aphe...fx?

Guest hahathhat

Guest DrHat

what the hell am i supposed to call this man? aphex twin? afx? richard d. james?

does he prefer any in particular? i don't really have a preference, i'd just like to know.

or perhaps you change every now and then, like a hair style?

kicky.jpg

Do you know, I was thinking about this very same question last night. It seems what I call him depends on who I am talking to - Aphex Twin being the fail safe that most people of heard of....even if they do then insist on saying "oh yeah, I've heard of them"...

Guest DrHat
Do you know, I was thinking about this very same question last night.

great hats think alike

• 4 weeks later...

dont let the bed bugs bite man

the aphex fans you want to meet will know what you mean, the ones you don't ("i love the aphex twins! especially their song kickass violin solo and pikachu motherfucker! oh and yeah what was up with that weird video, widowlicker or whats it called") won't have any idea.

Guest P1_PP1_N

the aphex fans you want to meet will know what you mean, the ones you don't ("i love the aphex twins! especially their song kickass violin solo and pikachu motherfucker! oh and yeah what was up with that weird video, widowlicker or whats it called") won't have any idea.

LOL even worse than that is "i love APEX! Milkman's wife's tits! HAHAHA"

Guest DrHat

to be honest, i'd prefer that over yet another load of shit about dave matthews band.

Guest cosmonaut

i think his name originally came from the way he says "effects". or possibly affects, but i think the former.

Guest ▓▓▓
i think his name originally came from the way he says "effects". or possibly affects, but i think the former.

i agree, i also believe afx is supposed to be said as aphex for the very same reason.

Guest getting photons
Are you sure it isn't about Aphex exciters?

Archived