Guess what the new shit is

YangYing

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

then you been living under a rock

--

also joyrex, stop hyping shit up, its better when its a surprise

This is probably true, in this case, but you know we're his mates and he wanted to tell his mates. It's our problem if we're getting all oversupersillyous about this. /gives everyone a beer so they can chill out /goes to liquor store for more beer /expects everyone to chip on because that's pretty funny thing to do so ends post on hearty lol. [-; ro ho ho

GEAR seems to be the clue. Maybe it's a secret acronym. (That means each letter stands for something, and we aren't supposed to know what it is.)

Richard said he never wants to make music like SYRO again and jr is hinting at the gear list all the time. I would not be surprised if it's an auction of most gear shown in the infografic

im gonna buy one of his 303's and shove it up my ass and hopefully i can absorb some of his talent

you might absorb something a little more short term zippy, imagine all the mushy juice that plastic cover has absorbed, it would practicably be buzzing with psilocybin.

[for the druggoes and stuff]

OR

What if you got grumpy old daddy genes instead !!

[cross referencing another user to freak time baby plus fun direction]

OR

You've got an anal cavity large enough that it could accept a synthesizer within it?

[poke at user, wearing long veterinary gloves]

im gonna buy one of his 303's and shove it up my ass and hopefully i can absorb some of his talent

you might absorb something a little more short term zippy, imagine all the mushy juice that plastic cover has absorbed, it would practicably be buzzing with psilocybin.

OR

What if you got grumpy old daddy genes instead !!

OR

You've got an anal cavity large enough that it could accept a synthesizer within it?

I would gladly sacrifice a fair amount of anal comfort for this

they'll think it's a badly translated slang term for anal intercourse, perhaps. Although from a frenchman they might think he'd be likely to fuck up with something more like 'hocus pokus in the poo poo hor hor hor, d'accorde'.

Archived