IGNORED

Guess what the new shit is

YangYing

i'm pretty sure it's a studio session video,

he wont make gigs again, or at least not intensively, he said that multiple times already

Joyrex said it's not new music so makes sense

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm pretty sure it's a studio session video,

he wont make gigs again, or at least not intensively, he said that multiple times already

Joyrex said it's not new music so makes sense

With exclusive WATTM footage :)

Can someone send me a zip file with all the tuss MySpace stuf ?

yes pls!!! the stuff that was on the cat189 page sounds real enough for me, but for some reason it's all gone now except 'mug bass'

Can someone send me a zip file with all the tuss MySpace stuf ?

yes pls!!! the stuff that was on the cat189 page sounds real enough for me, but for some reason it's all gone now except 'mug bass'

Impakt, who do you think made mug bass, and will it be on the new shit? i need a flac of that if you could put in the word to the rephlex guys and gals, thanks

This post is like putting a quarter in one of those quarter-pushing jackpot games at the arcade, but in this case it will make all the quarters fall down.

i hope its a complex set of generative music algorithms in a box which spits out aphex level tunes, for a low price

which then finally gives us all the power to hit the 'on' switch and be as good at doing music as the phex himself

Nothing to report... sorry folks, big GEARS turn slowly...

Again with the gear. Oh, I got it.

Aphex custom SH-101 with FM Mod to be mass produced by Roland, but it only plays music from Gears of War. :emotawesomepm9:

So it is super gear related?? Hrrrm I can't even think what would be super exciting about that (not a gear head in the least) Even if it was some amazing piece of equipment with the aphex logo all over it and only for 10 dollars.. that went to a charity, I'd still rather even one new/unreleased song. But that's just me. For gear folks I'm sure this is tantalizing indeed.

i dont know why joyrex thinks something related to gear is more exiting than music.

if its an auction ill quit watmm, who in their right mind thinks people will get excited about buying 30,0000 dollar synths, specially when 99 percent (pun intended) of us dont have the money to buy an afx's brand electrical toothbrush.

Archived