IGNORED

Guess what the new shit is

YangYing

Joyrex, i know this is a stupid question, but...have you checked your spam folder? maybe letter landed there due to some bug... :emotawesomepm9:

(im not kidding, some people missed listening parties because of this..poor them =((

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not sure about something related to Rephlex guys, Joyrex said it's mindblowing and not new music,

a reissue or new Rephlex thing wouldn't be "mindblowing" (no offence) we all know any Rephlex releases pretty well and it'd be too random to say the clue 'gears related' goes with Rephlex logo

Rephlex is past unfortunately

i'm still betting on : RDJ pluggins/hardware release or RDJ tutorial/demonstration video or motherfucking both

Yeah, just a coincidence I just came across it, pretty certain it has nothing to do with Rephlex. My bet is still either more old music or Richard selling some of his gear maybe?

A RDJ tutorial video would be utterly boring imo, it immediately reminds me of this (which was not boring, but you get the point I hope :emotawesomepm9: )

Hahaha I was just watching the full thing last night. I thought it was really interesting. I would love a video like this in AFX's studios.

Joyrex, i know this is a stupid question, but...have you checked your spam folder? maybe letter landed there due to some bug... :emotawesomepm9:

(im not kidding, some people missed listening parties because of this..poor them =((

Yeah I did

i imagine hes going to explain his process in hopes that there is less shitty music made. if its gear or a plug in it will be used by everyone and become very hackneyed in no time

I believe that the new shit will be Richard revealing that all the world's background noise is in fact the 150xLP album Selected Ambient Works Vol. 3 and that he has been continuously been playing it since 1994 from the satellite Eznzea. Each WATMM member will be allowed to salvage one gear from the wreckage when it crash lands next April 14th.

Nah, the "interesting" way Richard and I email each other pretty much assures that I don't miss an email - he's just really busy at the moment, but I am sure he'll get back to me hopefully soon.

Funnily enough, someone has *almost* guessed what it is, almost spot-on! In this thread, no less!

Funnily enough, someone has *almost* guessed what it is, almost spot-on! In this thread, no less!

Good job watmm.

Aphex midi fanboy controller it is.

someone already guessed it, where's jason donervan?

can somebody make a spreadsheet with all the guesses?

Good job watmm.

Aphex midi fanboy controller it is.

someone already guessed it, where's jason donervan?

can somebody make a spreadsheet with all the guesses?

no.

we need troon, poll.

Nah, the "interesting" way Richard and I email each other pretty much assures that I don't miss an email - he's just really busy at the moment, but I am sure he'll get back to me hopefully soon.

Rephlex DJ set on WATMM!

Maybe someone should start a "guess what the shit is the "interesting" way that Rich and Joyrex email each other that assures Joyrex never misses an email" thread?

I'm guessing midi cerebral midi-implants . . .

Maybe someone should start a "guess what the shit is the "interesting" way that Rich and Joyrex email each other that assures Joyrex never misses an email" thread?

I'm guessing midi cerebral midi-implants . . .

Archived