IGNORED

Guess what the new shit is

YangYing

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait wait wait wait...fake tuss singing about vaginas 303 and analords was just drunken impakt??? OMG my world justed crushed to pieces

I didn't do much of the singing, that was an actual Rephlex artist.

PS. I'm sorry if I'm overly crass, but suffering from chronic pain for over a year has done things with my temper.

Wait wait wait wait...fake tuss singing about vaginas 303 and analords was just drunken impakt??? OMG my world justed crushed to pieces

I didn't do much of the singing, that was an actual Rephlex artist.

PS. I'm sorry if I'm overly crass, but suffering from chronic pain for over a year has done things with my temper.

sorry if I just blew your cover m8. hope I'm not in trouble.

rip acid

awesome song lol

this track is so awesome and sad, love it

who sang that songs then? bogdan? you only wrote text? or made music?

even more: could you share the whole lyrics of every fake tuss song the, pleeeeease!!!!

so i will sing it right when im drunk

this track is so awesome and sad, love it

who sang that songs then? bogdan? you only wrote text? or made music?

The acid dream was a solo singer-songwriter track by the vocal party. I made the music and co-wrote some lyrics in the others.

i've edited the post - woud you also be so kind to share the lyrics? is it written somewhere? some of text was bugging me for a years and i want to finally know what in the hell they are singing)

I think it's an AMA. Would make sense.

God I hope He doesn't do that. While Syro is more "straightforward" and "accessible" than your average Aphex Twin LP (the last one had a whole CD's worth of filler piano tracks FFS) and it got its 8.7 on Pitchfork to make up for that legendary drukQsian 5.5, still, saying that redditors are the core of your audience says something to me. Something I don't want to hear.

has nothing to do with reddit. would be hosted by watmm.

WATMM AMA on truth serum

Oh my god those fakes are some of my favorite IDM-related jokes ever. Bits of RIP Acid and Acid Brother would get stuck in my head at the least appropriate times... Thank you impakt. thimpakt.

You people realize that Joyrex said it wasn't an AMA/AAA right?

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills

I did not know that.

Perhaps it's because 9/10s of this thread is off-topic, despite most of those off-topic topics having their own thread!

Wow. Steinvord-mania. 2 cents: I still think SP has a major role in it (he at least produced maelstrom) Listen to Go Plastic/Ultravisitor then that. If it is not him, Steinvord is devoid of an original musical thought and may have an obsessive disorder aimed squarely <- no pun intended, at Squarepusher. Or he is actually a friend of SP and uses the same gear/techniques while SP looms over ready to slap his wrist if he strays from signature techniques.

So, anyway... looking forward to the eagerly awaited AFX-mas album. Tracks like who's that ginger kissing mommy and phexing 'round the xmas tree are bound to be straight up bangers. Kanye will be ripping that shit for decades to come.

They are fun tracks, I like to listen to them for a laugh every now and then. But let's not derail the thread. WHAT'S NEXT APHEX TWIN?

pls derail.

I love tuss vagina.

Thanks man! :D

I have for a long time and I still continue to do. And why are you always passively attacking me PSN? I've never even talked to you, yet you always launch those bitchy remarks at me. Butthurt somehow?

All I mean is Let's have some Steinvord Stoneage! I like the style and wanna hear more.

I'm sending you a PM regarding the bitchy remarks, cause I'm not sure what you're talking about.

Archived