IGNORED

Better Call Saul (spoilers ahoy)

Rubin Farr

I could see Hank's partner showing up, or maybe the car wash could appear, IMO they should try more to make Albuquerque seems like the mid sized community it is. I dated a girl from there, and a lot of people know each other. it's 189 sq miles with a population of 500,000.

I must admit I prefer BCS over Breaking Bad.

It's less of a bourbon barrel aged imperial stout and more of a well balanced IPA, imo

I just prefer the focus on characters, mood and tempo over the action and family drama.

Mike and Jimmy's arcs seem a bit distant from each other right now. I'm wondering if Nacho's "problem" is going to tie the two together again. Maybe Nacho has some vested interest in the retirement home overcharging scheme continuing? Not the most gripping episode but hungry for what's next!

Season is shaping up to be fantastic. Easily one of the best shows ever, and yeah, if it's not strictly better it's certainly more sophisticated than BrBa.

Season is shaping up to be fantastic. Easily one of the best shows ever, and yeah, if it's not strictly better it's certainly more sophisticated than BrBa.

yeah, my Girlfriend said yesterday that its probably one of the best shows ever if it continues that way. As good as the sopranos and the wire for me so far.

One of the best episodes yet, having the two main character's storylines diverge gives them the chance to tell twice the story, it's like watching two shows at once. Jimmy is slipping closer to the darkside, questioning why stick to all of the semantics of legal code when going the direct route gets things done more quickly and effectively, Mike is moving closer to the criminal circle of Albuquerque, the Mexican Cartel was mentioned, Tuco reappeared, even the Gun Guy showed up in a sweet cameo. Hard to top this one unless there's a really climactic season finale. Here's hoping.

One of the best episodes yet, having the two main character's storylines diverge gives them the chance to tell twice the story, it's like watching two shows at once. Jimmy is slipping closer to the darkside, questioning why stick to all of the semantics of legal code when going the direct route gets things done more quickly and effectively, Mike is moving closer to the criminal circle of Albuquerque, the Mexican Cartel was mentioned, Tuco reappeared, even the Gun Guy showed up in a sweet cameo. Hard to top this one unless there's a really climactic season finale. Here's hoping.

I'm sure the tension is going to ratchet up to the conclusion of this season. Thoroughly enjoyed last night's episode. I wonder how Nacho will meet his demise? He's a pragmatic criminal...I'll miss him. Mike was great working Tuco.

Can't remember his name, but the dealer Walt strangled had a nice cameo as well.

I'm sure the tension is going to ratchet up to the conclusion of this season. Thoroughly enjoyed last night's episode. I wonder how Nacho will meet his demise? He's a pragmatic criminal...I'll miss him. Mike was great working Tuco.

Can't remember his name, but the dealer Walt strangled had a nice cameo as well.

Domingo "Krazy-8" Molina, wow I totally missed that. Yeah, the guy who was dissolved in the bath tub full of acid. nice catch!

Great episode last night. No fat on the bone. Chuck/Kim centric episode with nice work by both actors.

The cold open / Chuck's final revelations about Jimmy were money. And man, leaving on Mike's run in at the end with an "old friend from BB". Aw fuck.

Great episode last night. No fat on the bone. Chuck/Kim centric episode with nice work by both actors.

The cold open / Chuck's final revelations about Jimmy were money. And man, leaving on Mike's run in at the end with an "old friend from BB". Aw fuck.

Absolutely. I had no idea a law drama could be so gripping for me.

A couple of other cool crossovers I read about online - The stock trader Jimmy and Kim scam is the same guy whose car Walt sets on fire. The tequila they order is also the same brand Gus uses to poison the cartel.

Absolutely. I had no idea a law drama could be so gripping for me.

A couple of other cool crossovers I read about online - The stock trader Jimmy and Kim scam is the same guy whose car Walt sets on fire. The tequila they order is also the same brand Gus uses to poison the cartel.

It's all in the details & cinematography. It just looks & feels good on top of everything else. The scene with Chuck & his wife/girlfriend while they're in bed looked great, (color/filming) especially when Chuck's joke bombed & his face slides into shadow & you can tell he's so f-ing pissed.

The door chime when Hector walks in was a nice touch.

Those are just a few little things, along with what you mentioned, that make the whole so much better.

I find it funny perusing some other message boards about the show & some people thought it was complete filler & slow & only liked the ending. Some even saying it was a jump the shark episode. Couldn't disagree more.

Edited by olo

yeah it was a fantastic episode. did a lot to drive the story forward, while performing character development.

When Chuck's joke bombed I thought he was going to break up with her right there lol.

I thought the story about their dad felt off - like it was actually Chuck who did something fucked up and has created this fiction to cover for it. We are talking about a guy who believes he's suffering from electromagnetic radiation poisoning, after all.

Anyways, I hope next season gets double the number of episodes. hot damn.

Only renewed for 10 mate (lotta $ going to zombies)

u saying theres going to be a walking dead & better call saul crossover??

Noticing a mistake in St. Peter's roster, God calls Satan; "It seems you accidentally received some of my professionals down there: a teacher, a doctor and a farmer."

"Yeah," Satan replies. "All the more for me!"

God replies, "You better send them up here immediately."

Satan says, "No way. I'm keeping them."

God says, "Send them up here, or I'll sue the horns right off you."

Satan laughs uproariously, "Yeah, right. And just where are YOU going to get a lawyer?"

Edited by pyramidpanes

Well, it is AMC. There's a chance.

But, all I meant was they got 2 zombie shows that their budget tends to go to. Walking Dead is their cashcow atm.

Why u gotta crush my hopes and dreams fam.

This is watmm chen. The place where dreams go to die.

Edited by olo

This is watmm chen. The place where dreams go to die.

We are the dreamers of the dream.

Well, it is AMC. There's a chance.

But, all I meant was they got 2 zombie shows that their budget tends to go to. Walking Dead is their cashcow atm.

yeah was jk fan of both shows