IGNORED

Better Call Saul (spoilers ahoy)

Rubin Farr

I was moved when his mate who died said it was the best week of his life. My missus thought it was a really shit week but I was like 'right on'.

damn over too soon, great series & love the pacing to it, i also liked the 70's kaleidoscope throwback film effects in the jazz filled cut between marco & jimmy in this last episode

jazz

aww man season 2 isn't gonna be till 2016? what a drag

wadafok.

also, my interpretation of the bingo scene is that, despite all the random stuff that could happen in your life, you will still be the same (him gettin always B). Good stuff.

Guest cult fiction

aww man season 2 isn't gonna be till 2016? what a drag

you mean... next year... like any other show on earth

unless you want it to go america's next top model and have 2 or more "cycles" a year

The guy who played his buddy is a real likeable actor, he's good in Last Man on Earth too.

Thought the final bit with Smoke on the Water was a bit cheesy, but aside from that another top episode. They've managed to fit a lot of different styles and tones and shit into this season, all pulled off really well without making the show a mess.

well maybe no current sexual tension but they definitely have a sexual past. She referred to his voice as the 'sex robot' and also asked him once if he was only calling her to talk him off, so yeah they definitely got busy before.

Edited by John Ehrlichman

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...