IGNORED

Better Call Saul (spoilers ahoy)

Rubin Farr

Do we have any idea yet who was shooting at Mike's daughter in law's house? That seemed like a dropped storyline, or was it Mike himself, coercing her into moving?

either what phling said, possibly due to her struggling with her husband's death. Or, she was using that as an excuse for Mike to get her a new place. There was never anyone shooting at her house.

Kind of ho-hum episode last night sprinkled with with a few nice scenes.

Do we have any idea yet who was shooting at Mike's daughter in law's house? That seemed like a dropped storyline, or was it Mike himself, coercing her into moving?

either what phling said, possibly due to her struggling with her husband's death. Or, she was using that as an excuse for Mike to get her a new place. There was never anyone shooting at her house.

Kind of ho-hum episode last night sprinkled with with a few nice scenes.

that would make sense, she was maybe digging holes into her house exterior with an ice pick or some tool, that's why Mike heard no shooting when he camped outside her house overnight.

That's not a bullet hole she showed Mike, it's just standard chipping on cheap ass siding (I think it was stucco, can't remember). The shooting she heard was the papers landing on the pavement.

Mike has some fucking cojones dealing with Hector like that. But the return of Tuco is going to be interesting.

Agree with olo's opinion on this week, but carrying the story forward at least. I'm starting to get into the contrast of Jimmy and Mike's plotlines. Odd use of the Billy May's clip near the end though - doesn't that put BCS occurring around 2006-07?

i liked the twins' appearance in this episode. the scene where they're standing on the roof finally managed to hit that "creepy semi-mystical gangster apparitions" note that BrBa never quite managed

Edited by Cryptowen

S207 Inflatable - Jimmy comes full circle. Extended use of Dennis Coffey "Scorpio" for a montage. Kinda along last weeks episode, ho-hummy, but things moving along.

5 floaters/10

i totally didn't see the rainbow suit tubeman montage coming this early, given how slowly they've been evolving the character. but they pulled it off

the scene between omar & jimmy early on stood out to me for some reason. one of those tv scenes that feel particularly real

I thought the episode was exciting, they've both quit their jobs, excited to see what's next. Wexler is really coming into her own. And that montage was fab.

A great episode, is this a mid season finale? the way they were able to enrage the viewer by Chuck's underhanded actions was excellent writing, then when Jimmy started his sabotage, I yelled out loud "fuck yes!" there is justice in the world. Mike's subplot seemed intentionally nebulous, who is the Mexican guy going to kill, what is Mike's plan? Are they targeting him?

Chuck seems to have emerged as Jimmy's nemesis, while Hector is the counterpoint antagonist for Mike this season.

Good episode. Nice tracking shot to begin the episode. Mike has some devious plan in the works, can't wait to see what he comes up with. I hope Jimmy's sabotage doesn't come back to bite Kim.

I'm pretty sure Hector will get disabled because of Mike.

the old rubberhose spike strip gag to hector's car perhaps...