IGNORED

Terminator Genisys

Squee

Holy lol, and thus the time travel elements have gone off the rails even more. I guess they will constantly go back in time to one up each other? If one of them succeeds though, wouldn't it pretty much erase any of this from ever happening?

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After watching the first trailer I was like, "nah".

After watching this trailer I'm like, "aw yeah!".

This looks fucking stupid and I'm gonna pay money to watch it.

Thankfully I've watched the trailer and now I've seen the whole movie so I want need to go watch it k thx

I agree, even the typo makes sense to me.

Does anyone even understand how many different time periods, factions, and Termimators we're gonna see? Seems FUBAR already. Watch Cameron come in ten years from now and reboot this hot mess.

What will save this is if you sit down in the theater and all that is there is an ominous drone and a black screen with text that reads "The resistance succeeded in stopping the Terminators, thus negating the entire contents of this film. Please enjoy this black screen for the duration of the movie."

Genisys is a stupid name, they should just call it what it is: Terminator Remix.

The new trailer is fucking SPOILERIFIC. Probably worse than I've ever seen in a trailer. But it made me want to see the film, in a rubbernecking kinda way. I don't want to pay for this nonsense.

i was looking forward to the asian T1000 and now we're also faced with some Terminator Salvation marcus-esque John Conner nano cloud , that's really awesome I can't wait to watch it. truly inspiring stuff

"I remember poo-pooing Terminator: The Sarah Chronicles, when I heard they were doing a TV show based on the franchise. But that show actually was heading in some very interesting areas, before Fox cancelled it."

there's a reason why that shit show was cancelled. I only made it in 3 episodes and had to stop. the acting and story were so fucking terrible. a few people have told me it got interesting towards the end but I can't seem to find the series streaming anywhere to check it out again.

maybe i'm in the minority but I thought avatar was complete shit... I wish cameron would just drop those, buy the rights to the franchise back and wrap it up and throw away the key. there's still lots of interesting things that could be done but these last 3 are really dragging the series down.

The Terminator rights revert to Cameron in 2019.

regardless if they keep spewing out these shitty movies? its been my understanding that studios can keep the rights as long as they have a project in development...

Cameron is full of shit. after T2 he apparently talked about doing T3... the universal studios ride would be a 'stepping stone' to making the 3rd movie. he lost the rights to the series in his divorce with Linda Hamilton who then sold it to the studio that did part 2.

http://terminator.wikia.com/wiki/James_Cameron

Archived