IGNORED

Terminator Genisys

Squee

4KlzI8M.jpg

Look at the size of the teeth on budget terminator!!

The design of the new terminators is alright. I like that they have real teeth, makes sense. That T3 comparison shot looks retarded next to the new one to me

I didn't realize Grace Jones was in the new one.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks, I'm glad I wasn't the only one who noticed the teeth.

having said that, you chose the worst comparison pic - you chose a shot from Terminator 3, where the endoskeletons have Reznor-neck

imn0quIrQJ2cv.jpg

I'LL BE NECK

4KlzI8M.jpg

Look at the size of the teeth on budget terminator!!

The design of the new terminators is alright. I like that they have real teeth, makes sense. That T3 comparison shot looks retarded next to the new one to me

I didn't realize Grace Jones was in the new one.

holy fucking lol.

two massive lols.

I´m speechles, the last Terminator by Mcg was my favourite so far and I thought he is going to make a Trilogy and know this shit apears, looks like a bad reel from an vsfx company. really wtf !

Guest fiznuthian

Will hollywood please stop remaking movies into pure shit? Seriously.. if you make a good fucking movie don't make me have to contemplate watching your god awful sequels. JUST LEAVE IT ALONE

having said that, you chose the worst comparison pic - you chose a shot from Terminator 3, where the endoskeletons have Reznor-neck

imn0quIrQJ2cv.jpg

I'LL BE NECK

Heavy lawls

imn0quIrQJ2cv.jpg

I'LL BE NECK

Heavy burtation

I´m speechles, the last Terminator by Mcg was my favourite so far and I thought he is going to make a Trilogy and know this shit apears, looks like a bad reel from an vsfx company. really wtf !

Assuming you're not joking/being ironic, you have the worst taste in movies. Don't even dispute this fact because it isn't a debate.

Assuming you're not joking/being ironic, you have the worst taste in movies. Don't even dispute this fact because it isn't a debate.

Salvation was at least better than T3, but marginally.

The bit where the terminators tits get bigger to avoid a speeding charge.

The bit where arnie is carrying around the coffin and shooting up the hearse.

Fucking jokes.

Salvation was at least better than T3, but marginally.

The bit where the terminators tits get bigger to avoid a speeding charge.

The bit where arnie is carrying around the coffin and shooting up the hearse.

Fucking jokes.

I dunno, I think T3 is better by virtue of being memorably shit. I couldn't tell you anything that happened in Salvation even though I saw in 7 years more recently.

Funny you should say that - I remember exactly where I watched it in a preview screening, and that there was really heavy snow predicted the next day, but I really can remember barely anything about Salvation at all. Know there was a helicopter, some sort of army base, and there was a fight with an 80s Arnie but apart from that, nuffink!

I remember robotic electric eels in a pond or some shit like that. I thought it was ok.

Archived