IGNORED

How does the World view America these days?

Rubin Farr

25 minutes ago, decibal cooper said:

if you somehow have paperwork in your family showing that your grandparents or great grandparents were born in a different country, it is pretty easy I've heard to apply for citizenship to whichever country they are from. Heard it is easier if it is on grandfather's side.

My wife's grandfather was born in Ireland, and they'll allow her to apply for Irish citizenship.

We're planning on doing this and retiring in Ireland.

• Like 3

Toni Holt Kramer [the nutcase in the video above], who has supported and donated to both Republicans and Democrats in her life, sees that her mission is growing with each passing day. This could be because of Donald Trump’s low popularity ratings in the United States. Not one of Trump’s predecessor had experienced such low popularity their first year in office. According to a Gallup survey, only 35 per cent of American citizens approve of Trump’s course of action.

She does not understand it. For his first ten months in office, she gives Trump 101 out of 100. Simply put, Kramer backs absolutely everything Trump has done to date. “He is Superman,” she says. In response to the fact that Trump has yet to implement a single comprehensive bill, she doesn’t blame the president. She sees it much more as a problem with the congressmen in Washington. No matter what the issue is, and no matter what side of the political line they fall on, there is no spur to action, she says.

• Farnsworth 1

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/sean-combs-suicide-watch-jailers-awaits-sex-trafficking-trial-rcna171967

Jailers put accused sex trafficker Sean "Diddy" Combs on a "procedural" suicide watch, as the music mogul awaits trial on three felony counts tied to more than a decade of alleged abuse, a source said.

Combs has been in federal custody in New York City since Monday night and guards at the Metropolitan Detention Center are closely monitoring him, a source familiar with the situation told NBC News.

I hope the video monitoring for his jail cell does not malfunction like it did for that Epstein fellow 😂 🤣

On 9/23/2024 at 5:37 PM, Hail Sagan said:

I have faith in these youngsters, they're keeping it real!

On 9/24/2024 at 12:37 AM, Hail Sagan said:

This will stop real quick once one of them gets shot. 
not saying that’s a great outcome of course, but that’s sadly what it will take. 
i mean or parents actually parenting their kids. 

7 hours ago, chenGOD said:

This will stop real quick once one of them gets shot. 
not saying that’s a great outcome of course, but that’s sadly what it will take. 
i mean or parents actually parenting their kids. 

idk.. people get shot all the time at those street takeovers where all the car idiots do donuts and stuff. sometimes they get lit on fire. 

Edited by ignatius

35 minutes ago, Nebraska said:

this is fox news as movie

i'm definitely voting for Leland Palmer here.. he's the less scary candidate. 

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, ignatius said:

idk.. people get shot all the time at those street takeovers where all the car idiots do donuts and stuff. sometimes they get lit on fire. 

Is it the teens getting shot or people trying to stop them? What I meant was one of the teens getting shot when they jump the wrong guy, or one of the bystanders is not so innocent.

13 minutes ago, chenGOD said:

Is it the teens getting shot or people trying to stop them? What I meant was one of the teens getting shot when they jump the wrong guy, or one of the bystanders is not so innocent.

the participants get shot.. usually by someone in one of the cars doing donuts or spectating. sometimes, well, always, someone crashes into another car or some people and then tries to speed away.. those people sometimes shoot at each other. 

but sure, there's been times when teens/idiots, jump the wrong person and get shot or ass beat by that person. doesn't seem to matter. people "fuck around and find out" all the time.. there's always someone else stepping up to find out. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ignatius said:

the participants get shot.. usually by someone in one of the cars doing donuts or spectating. sometimes, well, always, someone crashes into another car or some people and then tries to speed away.. those people sometimes shoot at each other. 

but sure, there's been times when teens/idiots, jump the wrong person and get shot or ass beat by that person. doesn't seem to matter. people "fuck around and find out" all the time.. there's always someone else stepping up to find out. 

Ah ok I see. Not really sure there's much of a solution to this. Yes systemic poverty may play a role, but then some of those cars involved in the street takeovers are not cheap. I dunno..

Glorification of "thug life"/challenging societal norms/disrespecting authority plus the wild stupidity of youth in a group of their peers is always going to equal trouble. This is certainly different than the much-hyped and ultimately wrong use of the supposed "wilding" in the NYC era of the late 80s and early 90s, as there is no doubting the actions of these people, so can't really call it scare-mongering either.

Just shit all around.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

they got busted for misconduct and to keep it all quiet would get disability.. full salary and retirement and some even got hired by other police forces in different places while still getting the disability… like getting paid off for bad behavior and keeping quiet. crime syndicate type shit. scum. 

• Like 1