IGNORED

God Bless America

sweepstakes

I immediately got the impression from the trailers that this was all a lonely angry bitter sociopath's perceived "comeuppance" and revenge against those that bashed him for so long. Over the top but you can tell he intended it to mean something significant.

Its an interesting premise at least....could have been executed better....For me, this type of over-the-top pop culture critique cannot be topped by the genius that is Network.

angry bitter sociopath mixes own "comeuppance" with fanta and ingests it so as not to waste his unborn children

• 4 years later...
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 year later...

^ You know it's the title of a satirical Bobcat Goldthwait film from five years ago, right? That's what this thread is about.

nah, he's too retarded.

I immediately got the impression from the trailers that this was all a lonely angry bitter sociopath's perceived "comeuppance" and revenge against those that bashed him for so long. Over the top but you can tell he intended it to mean something significant.

Its an interesting premise at least....could have been executed better....For me, this type of over-the-top pop culture critique cannot be topped by the genius that is Network.

angry bitter sociopath mixes own "comeuppance" with fanta and ingests it so as not to waste his unborn children

I miss smetty =(

Archived