IGNORED

God Bless America

sweepstakes

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

has anyone here seen 'the Last Supper' ? this movie has an element of that in it too.

and for anyone who hasn't seen the Last supper, its one of the best critiques on liberalism gone out of control i think i've ever seen while still managing to be a pretty intelligent movie and not right wing at all. (its not a great film, just the concept is)

I will be seeing this. ON MY COMPUTER

World's Greatest Dad was fucking disturbing.

Glad I was not stuck in a theatre watching it.

The best comparison of any recent film to 'God Bless America' is 'Super'.

Not many films are as fucked up as 'Super'.

'Hobo with a Shotgun' is a decent comparison but is not that great of an exploitation film.

'Super' is one of the best exploitation films that will ever be made.

Antiheroes are so fucking entertaining. Especially psychotic ones.

meh, 5.4/10 on imdb

remember the days when people would watch a movie blind maybe only seeing a teaser or hearing a sentence about it from a friend and not care what an aggregated averaged number would tell them about said movie before-hand? ah those were the good ole days

I will be seeing this. ON MY COMPUTER

World's Greatest Dad was fucking disturbing.

Glad I was not stuck in a theatre watching it.

The best comparison of any recent film to 'God Bless America' is 'Super'.

Not many films are as fucked up as 'Super'.

'Hobo with a Shotgun' is a decent comparison but is not that great of an exploitation film.

'Super' is one of the best exploitation films that will ever be made.

Antiheroes are so fucking entertaining. Especially psychotic ones.

Super was really entertaining. I'd like to watch it again right now. World's Greatest Dad started great but then got weird...it got really over the top and then happy-ending-ish...strange flick. No interest in revisiting it, tho...

meh, 5.4/10 on imdb

remember the days when people would watch a movie blind maybe only seeing a teaser or hearing a sentence about it from a friend and not care what an aggregated averaged number would tell them about said movie before-hand? ah those were the good ole days

I only check imdb after I've watched flicks. but i don't pirate music either. So i dunno. Maybe I'm just old.

meh, 5.4/10 on imdb

you're hopeless

didn't like the narration about him not being normal anymore... i just hate that shit. just have the shooty stuff, don't try and explain it with a boring load of bollocks.

*walks into the trailer, says that and gets shot*

edit: actually fuck that *dodges bullet and shoots whoever wrote that*

edit 2: *and shoots that dude for being in Dharma and Greg*

meh, 5.4/10 on imdb

You can't take imdb ratings seriously though. The Shawshank Redemption as the best film of all time?

i dont use imdb but a friend told me this the other day and i just lolled. i think i might give that movie a 5.4...

that said, this movie looks like a piece of shit

it sorta seems like a wasted opportunity. my eyes perked up when i saw the "and he's not gonna take it anymore" part, and I thought, "Nice, Im betting this guy ends up becoming a huge part of some sorta movement to change our shit society".

But instead its a self-ironic continuation of perverse COD masochistic fantasies reversed in on itself. fucking frustrating. fuck you bobcat.

shawshank aint the greatest movie ever made, but it is a damn good movie.

the irony of an actor who was in Dharma and Greg going on a shooting spree inspired by things that irritate him just hit me :ohmy:

lol indeed (would totally destroy Jenna Elfman though)

shawshank aint the greatest movie ever made, but it is a damn good movie.

It's alright - I dunno if it would crack my top 50.

the irony of an actor who was in Dharma and Greg going on a shooting spree inspired by things that irritate him just hit me

I would implant her with my body thetans, if you know what I'm saying.

the irony of an actor who was in Dharma and Greg going on a shooting spree inspired by things that irritate him just hit me

I would implant her with my body thetans, if you know what I'm saying.

I understand you, and respect your decision to utilize your thetans in such a manner.

Care-Bear-Hugs-being-nice-133507_419_327.gif

jenna-elfman.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived