IGNORED

Elektron reverb ~ dark chocolate diarreah

Guest chunky

everyone's buying elektron

what nobody is doing is switching off the onboard reverb

elektron reverb sounds like a pig a few hours after lunch time; his bowels are ready to explode with shit

im ready to write placards and go protest in front the swedish embassy ~ who's with me?

one more youtube demo of an a4 with too much of that reverb on it, just one more, and ill huff and ill puff and ill blow down elektron's factory with a fart from an sh101

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Chesney

I actually like the A4 reverb. Sure, it's limited and it's no eventide and not even lexicon especially the earlier pcm's. But it can be nice and big without sounding like a whack on a dustbin lid like most daw reverbs ie. logic.

The MD reverb is not great but the octa ones are not bad.

I use the a4 and a pcm80 and Mesa boogie spring mainly.

Just a matter of taste innit.

The reverb's fine, juts doesn't work lathered over all 4 tracks.

My gf, who has zero interest in electronic music, asked me what a hardware sequencer was last night. I explained using the analog 4 and let her mess around with it. Within a minute she'd said, "it would be cool if you could have a different sound on each step of each track." Basically she invented parameter and sound locks. I miss the lucidity of youth.

im doing my phd in psyenceology. in this post gender society of ours what womyn want is wussy assed males. waycism, selfism, antipolyperveroticism-ism. at harvard and yale we've discovered evidence that dinosaurs were all gay all day. my girlfriend goes on stage with her NES VST, naked, then she strums the NES zapper while holding select. she recites a poem or three while playing with her muff on stage and taking a selfie with her iphone plus 6. here's her first poem:

super mario & cartoons

universities full of loons

masturbation teachers

and poltroons

feminism is for the thick

all its precepts make me sick

ignorance of history

is why youre a dick

freudian slip

cultural drip

america and europe

headed for the tip

pull down my drawers

down on all fours

check out my muff fluff

and my pair of huge balls

~ Celine Palestine-Femnazi

tell you the truth

im just jealous

i want to buy 2 a4s

one day i will

1 for drums, 1 for bass and tunes

I actually like the A4 reverb. Sure, it's limited and it's no eventide and not even lexicon especially the earlier pcm's. But it can be nice and big without sounding like a whack on a dustbin lid like most daw reverbs ie. logic.

The MD reverb is not great but the octa ones are not bad.

I use the a4 and a pcm80 and Mesa boogie spring mainly.

Just a matter of taste innit.

ive juts scored a PCM70 in mint condition for £300. get in

Does anyone here make full tracks with elektron gear or does everyone just get them to jam with/play live?

i do! i like to add my modular in, but its usually doing percussive weirdness alongside

Guest Chesney

I have made full tracks with each machine but only to test certain things. Not really tracks I consider proper tracks. There is a couple on my SC. If you want to hear, PM me modey.

I'm in Gothenburg. Does anybody know the folks at Elektron I would like to visit the facility, hook me up.

they are quite busy doing work while at their workplace, pretty sure they're not really into this kind of stuff..

Guest bitroast

i've always found the machinedrum reverb super weird and weak to work with. use it to 'shape' the sounds of the drums but it never really sounds like how i'd expect the reverb to sound like. the a4/octatrack style reverb seems a lot better from youtube vids but never work with it so not sure there!! i definitely find the md reverb weird thoo..

I'm in Gothenburg. Does anybody know the folks at Elektron I would like to visit the facility, hook me up.

they are quite busy doing work while at their workplace, pretty sure they're not really into this kind of stuff..

i hear ya. i have never used an elektron gear anyway.

how's Gothenburg btw?

I've been to Elektron HQ last September by invitation (even then most folks were mega busy with stuff), didn't get to see much of the town tho, was a same day return flight.

how's Gothenburg btw?

I've been to Elektron HQ last September by invitation (even then most folks were mega busy with stuff), didn't get to see much of the town tho, was a same day return flight.

its a bit small and commercial. what was the reason you were invited? what's your bag?

Archived